Chapter Eight - Friends With Benefits

Charlie is swinging his fist my way instantly I close my eyes. I hear a thud. I am not in any pain. He didn't hit me. What? I open my eyes to see Charlie has punched the wall near my face. I look at his face he is in a complete realm of anger. I don't want to move let alone breathe or he might actually hit me next time. Anger is building up inside me I want to retaliate but I know that I wont. I am not the kind of guy to actually physically hit someone so I can never imagine actually doing that to Charlie as much as I would like to smack a smoldering look off of his face every now and then.

Charlie just looks at me and then walks out of my bedroom. That was so intense and weird at the same time. I walk over to my bedroom door and lock it, just to be safe I guess. Honestly though what's a tiny lock on a door going to do if someone wants to smash the door open and then beat the shit out of you. I walk over to my mirror and look at myself in the face. I have a small bruise on my face from being pushed off stage but I am thankful I don't have a black eye or worse from Charlie's fist. I jump back on my bed and look out the window. It's not far off full sunlight and I am prepared to waste my whole day sleeping. I am happy that I can finally sleep and wash away everything that has happened today. I am happy to go back to my normal boring safe life.

I close my eyes and drift off within seconds.

I wake up about lunchtime. Still exhausted but thought about sleeping more then I decided why waste a day I can do stuff. I message Dean and Saxon and see how they are going and head to the bathroom. While I am giving myself a rundown in my head of everything that happened last night I remember Riya crying. What the hell was she crying for? She now knows about Charlie. I need to talk to her when she gets up. As for Charlie I don't really want to speak to him or even breathe the same air as him. I have to tell Dean and Saxon what happened. I need to get it off my chest. I hop out of the shower dry myself up and get changed. It looks like it's going to be a hot day outside so I put on a singlet and shorts.

After I've gotten ready and grabbed my phone I head to the kitchen to eat something before I decide what I'm doing today. No one is up yet either that or everyone has gone out. That's cool just incase I will try to make as less noise. Saxon had messaged me back to have lunch in an hour. I'm pretty keen for to see him. I probably should tell him about Charlie. I check my wallet for some money to take for lunch and Diana's number on the piece of paper falls out. I see it and smile. I should message both the girls. Before I do I message Dean telling him to meet Saxon and I for lunch because I would rather tell them both together about Charlie than separately. I message both Caroline and Diana seeing how they are and how the rest of their night went. I'm hoping to hear from them soon. After I've finished up I walk outside the front door. The day is beautiful. The sun is shining no clouds in the sky it's actually a perfect day. I walk to my car, hop in and begin to drive to Saxon's because as usual I have to drive because he is too hung over to actually drive.

I get to Saxon's house beep the horn because I am way to lazy to get out and knock. Saxon walks out with Brooke behind him. I laugh so hard. He took Brooke home again last night it's actually so funny. They both do not look happy. She looks like she is about to rip his head off. That or she woke up next to Saxon and thought what the hell have I done. I wind down my car window to talk to them.

"Hey" Saxon says.

"What did you guys get up to last night?" I laugh.

"Shut up both of you boys," Brooke snaps.

I start laughing and so does Saxon. It's really funny that they have done this so many times if they want to be together they should just be together but all in all they won't last. They are kind of like Hollywood celebrities break up get back together over and over again. It's entertaining for me because it never happens to me.