𝟢𝟦 | 𝖨 𝖠𝗆 𝖨𝗇 𝖣𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝖳𝗋𝗈𝗎𝖻𝗅𝖾

❝ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚏𝚞𝚗 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Fuck my head is pounding

What the fuck even happened last night?

At least I'm back in my hotel room which leads me to believe that I brought home another girl. I'm really hoping it was the girl from last night. Which leads me to another thing, I don't have a fucking clue what happened after I asked her to dance.

As I try to adjust my eyes to the bright room from the sun, which is making my headache even worse, I feel a pillow hit my head. "Wake the fuck up asshole!" I hear a female voice yell.

I immediately realized it is the girl I danced with last night. "Did you just call me an asshole?" I ask
as I turn around to face the girl. She's still wearing the same dress she wore last night.

"And what are you gonna do about it asshole?" She says while glaring at me. Damn that glare is hot but fucking scary at the same time.

Reminds me of the same scary glare my mother gives me.

"You know actually- care to explain how the fuck I ended up in your hotel room I presume? And also why the fuck am I wearing a fucking wedding ring?!" This girl curses a lot.

Not complaining though because I do the same when I'm mad.

My eyes adjust to the ring she's wearing and I realize it is a wedding ring. It also happened to be the same wedding ring I had to buy yesterday because I'm being forced to marry some stuck up mafia princess so I can take over.

I quickly get up, ignoring my headache, and walk over to the small stack of papers I don't remember placing yesterday before I left for the club.

I'm an organized person so I know what and where I put things. I picked it up and noticed it said 'Marriage License.'