𝟤𝟩 | 𝖥𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗁 𝖳𝗈𝖺𝗌𝗍

❝ 𝙸 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Everyone in the mansion usually wakes up around 10 in the morning and right now it's 9 and since I'm in a good mood, I decided to make breakfast for everyone

Everyone in the mansion usually wakes up around 10 in the morning and right now it's 9 and since I'm in a good mood, I decided to make breakfast for everyone. When Elijah and I came back late last night, he didn't give me a chance to change into one of my clothes that I wear to sleep in.

Instead he shoved one of his shirts to me and asked me to wear it to sleep. Since the way he asked was honestly quite adorable, I couldn't say no.

Fast forward to now, I'm currently making french toast, while only wearing Elijah's white dress shirt that's slightly oversized on me and wearing nothing other black panties and I'm really hoping nobody comes into the kitchen while I'm dressed like this.

It's Saturday and I do my laundry on this day so I couldn't find any shorts that weren't denim or leggings or sweatpants since all mine were used and are currently washing.

I grabbed my phone to pick out a new song, La Diabla by Romeo Santos, slowed.

—songs is up in the banner—

Also known as my signature song and it's mostly because the song title is my assassin name.

Before I flip over the final bread that's sizzling on the pan, I sprinkle some brown sugar. I was able to figure out the exact way my mama makes the french toast that Odette and I love. Which is basically adding brown sugar before you flip them over. The amount of excitement I had when she told me I did them correctly was insane. Odette begs me to tell her how the french toast is done but my mama tells me I have to let her figure it out on her own.

If she's still struggling in 5 years, I'll tell her.

I do the same thing on the other side and turn it off and begin cooking some eggs. While I let the egg cook a bit, I cut up some peppers and let those heat up on the griller. I place the french toast, eggs and peppers on large separate plates. The last thing I need to cook is bacon. I go to the refrigerator to grab the bacon, open the package and put strips of bacon on two clean pans. The used dishes are in the sink and I'll be washing them once I'm done with this.