𝟣𝟧 | 𝖤𝗅 𝖢𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈 𝖢𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗈 𝖬𝖺𝖿𝗂𝖺 𝖡𝖺𝗅𝗅

❝ 𝙻𝚒𝚙𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢, 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mama: The feds seem to be getting more and more irritated as the days go by

Mama: The feds seem to be getting more and more irritated as the days go by. Especially from those ten people you killed in that one bedroom apartment.

Serenity: It's not my fault that they were supposed to be killed either way, mama.

Serenity: They're disgusting.

Mama: Yeah, I saw the news. Each and every body had your signature on it.

Serenity: Anyways, Odette and I are thinking about coming over for breakfast, lunch and dinner tomorrow. Basically we'll be visiting you and papa the whole day.

Mama: Oh yes! Your father and I have been wanting you two to come visit for a day. Odette, to help her out because she told me she has this difficult case with a custody battle and you, mi diabla, we just want to continue hearing stories about your assassinations.

Serenity: Of course mama. Anyways, I need to have my daily fun with my guns and knives :)

Mama: Have fun! I love you.

Serenity: I love you too.

I threw my phone on the bed next to the off the shoulder dress I bought when I went shopping with the girls yesterday. I open a box that's also on the bed that has red heels I bought yesterday as well and put them on first.

Once I make sure the straps are secure around my ankle, I stand up and take off the silk robe I had on while I was getting my hair and makeup done. My hair is pulled into a low and loose ponytail, there's a braid as well and lastly a few strands of hair are pulled out. My eye makeup isn't something I would wear but Estrella and Natalie told me that since it's a 'ball', people will go all out.