𝟤𝟪 | 𝖠𝗅𝗅 𝖱𝗂𝗌𝖾

❝ 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎, 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I've never seen Odette so nervous for a court case

I've never seen Odette so nervous for a court case. Usually she is ready to kick whoever's ass she's going up against in court but however, this specific case, it's different. She told me she has been building this case up for almost a year.

Next month it'll be a year since she decided to become her client's lawyer and help him have full custody of his daughter. And since she's been told to be on bed rest, she hasn't been able to step foot into her office so she's had all of us running back and forth to retrieve files she's had kept away in there.

But good thing Estrella cleared Odette to be able to return to her normal everyday routine. I forgot to shower yesterday since I was too busy hiding from Jayden because he keeps harassing me with the same question over and over again that involves the french toast I made a few days ago.

The only way I could get him to stop is if I promised him that I would get him front row tickets to my next underground fight. So I agreed, I had Cassandra book me to fight tomorrow night. Yet somehow the whole household found out so everyone other than Estrella and Luciano will be tagging along.

After I get out of the shower, I start applying lotion all over my body and after doing so, I put on my bra and panties. I take the towel from my hair and put on my black satin robe and put it on before I open the bathroom door. I hang the towels as I enter the closet to choose out what I will wear for the next few hours. As much as Odette would love for everyone in the mansion to go to the trial and watch her work her magic, she knows she can't have strangers that her client doesn't know to be sitting on his side.

I never miss any of her court trials so she'll only be bringing Grayson and I. Odette also let Grayson and I know that she'll be needing us to bring in those small televisions that will be playing footage from cameras from different streets for one of the pieces of evidence she'll be showing today.