𝟣𝟦 | 𝖫𝖺 𝖣𝗂𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖺: 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖬𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗋

❝𝙲𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

—the next morning—

Holy mother of- my head is fucking killing me. Why is it so bright wherever I'm currently laying in? Oh god where am I? I finally got the courage to open my eyes which were meeted with the bright sun shining through the windows.

Okay, at least I made it back to the Castillo Residence. The question is, how the fuck did I get here from the wedding reception last night?

My mind suddenly goes to my purse, I get out of the covers and begin looking around the room for it.

After a few minutes of looking for it, I found it placed on one of the empty shelves that Elijah had installed for my purses. At least while being drunk, I remembered to put my purse that has a gun and the knife I killed someone with back on the shelf. I should remind myself to put my gun and knife back in the box that I hid in the room later.

I grab a pillow from the couch and throw it at Elijah's head. "Wake the fuck up asshole!" I smile remembering this is what I first did and said to him the next morning after we met. Literally a week ago.

"Fuck, Bianca. Why the hell did you throw a pillow at me?" He grabs the pillow and tries to throw it back at me but his aim is terrible. "And why the fuck am I having deja vu right now. What's next? Did we accidentally drunkenly get a divorce by mistake last night?" He adds.

"You know . . . that wouldn't have been such a bad idea." I say as I pull out a change of clothes and new undergarment. "I need a shower." I add. I walk into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I really do need to know how the hell Elijah and I made it back to the bedroom. Moreover I need to know if Odette made it back to her apartment with Grayson or if they both slept here in his room.

I walk out of the bathroom and grab my phone from the nightstand and while doing so I see that Elijah went back to sleep. Once I close the door behind me, I send a text to Odette.