𝟤𝟨 | 𝖭𝗈 𝖬𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖵𝗂𝗋𝗀𝗂𝗇 𝖫𝗂𝗉𝗌

❝ 𝚈𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚘 𝚕𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚢 𝚖𝚎 𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘, 𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝚢 𝚕𝚊 𝚒𝚗𝚟𝚒𝚝𝚎, 𝚋𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚜 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Usually when I wake up in the mornings, I will wiggle myself out of the grip Elijah has around my waist and I will go take a shower

Usually when I wake up in the mornings, I will wiggle myself out of the grip Elijah has around my waist and I will go take a shower. That was before he found out about me. Now I just simply don't want to get up from the bed.

For some reason I feel closer to him. I want to feel closer to him. I decided to stay in bed with him while staring out the window.

A little while later I feel him shift his body around, closer to mine with his arm still wrapped around my waist. "You know around this time, you've already gotten out of bed and-" I feel Elijah bring himself up on his elbow and place a soft kiss on my neck. "And you're in the shower by now."

"So you're basically saying you don't enjoy my company?" I ask as I begin to lift myself up but I'm immediately pulled back down to the mattress.

"You know I did not mean it like that, love. But have you given any thought about dinner with me tonight?"

"I answered your question." I say and Elijah chuckles.

"No, no you didn't, love. I think you were about to give me an answer but you fell asleep." I was so sure I did give him an answer though. "I'm guessing your body was tired from your kills last night."

"I was. I could barely hold myself up in the shower last night." Elijah gave me a worried yet serious look so I knew I was about to get lectured by him. "Yes! How I would love to go to dinner with you tonight, my dearest husband! I'm off to the shower!" I exclaim and grab a towel and change of clothes and go into the bathroom.

"You better not faint while showering!" He yells from the room and I smile at myself in the mirror.

┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈