𝟣𝟨 | 𝖵𝖾𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗂𝖼𝖺 𝖲𝗆𝗂𝗍𝗁

❝ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎? 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Yeah. I'm only minutes away from becoming a leader. And I was only a few inches away from being able to kiss Bianca.

I've only known this girl for two weeks now and I was literally about to say that I had a feeling that our drunken and accidental marriage wasn't just a mistake.

I lean in close to her ear and whisper, "We need to find a way to kiss without actually kissing." I say as I hold out my hand for her to take.

"What do you mean?" She whispers back.

We went to a separate door that only the main members of The Castillo Mafia were allowed to go through, it's basically a private hallway that leads to the main stage and this is a good thing because these private hallways get checked often if it's been bugged. "I mean that if we want everyone that has attended this ball to believe we actually married out of love, we have to act like we've kissed each other without actually kissing."

She tilts her head to the right and puts her hands on her hips.

"I remember you telling me that you haven't had your first kiss before and you probably wouldn't want your first kiss to be fake and in front of an audience." I add.

"I mean you can kiss the very corner of my lips and while you do that, I'll use my left hand to cover the part of your face that will be kissing me and it'll also show the ring on my finger."

"Alright, let's go then. We'll be standing on the right side of the stage so your plan works out perfectly." I say and I hold her hand and we continue walking down the dim hallway until we reach a set of doors. I punch in a passcode and it opens, I allow Bianca to step outside and I follow behind her. "Wait, slow down, B." I say as I grab her hand and tug at it. "We need to stand over here, next to Natalie."