𝟣𝟢 | 𝖶𝖾 𝖡𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝖠𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌 . . . 𝖴𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝖶𝖾 𝖶𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇'𝗍

❝ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚎 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

—the next day—

The morning passed by fairly quickly. I helped Estrella cook breakfast while being watched by Elijah which ended up with his mother yelling at him for looking at my ass.

Which I found quite funny.

Last night, Elijah went to bed upset. So I decided not to let this go and asked him what happened and he basically said and I quote, 'La Diabla has been stealing my kills and I'm getting frustrated but I'm also thankful'.

Then he decided it would be a smart idea to flip me over onto my back and lay his head on my chest, squishing my damn boobs. I was surprised I woke up the next morning because the weight of his head was basically taking the air out of my lungs the entire night. And since this idiot husband of mine is a heavy sleeper, I had to call Estrella and Natalie to get him off of me because he wouldn't budge.

Thankfully they were able to get him off of me so I could shower.

My next fight is tomorrow and I decided to have Cassandra help me by hacking into the cameras of the Castillo Residence while I sneak out. From what Elijah told me, the crew will all be at the docks to check on some shipments.

Luciano and Estrella will be out for dinner and finally the hard part, Natalie and Elijah will be at the Red & Black Cave tomorrow night.

Watching La Diabla's fight.

My fight.

If I make one wrong move tomorrow night- you know what- I don't even want to think about it. I'll just make sure to borrow one of Cassandra's masks that sticks to her face no matter the circumstance. Since she doesn't have a scheduled fight until next week, she'll let me borrow one.