𝟦𝟣 | 𝖶𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝖳𝗈 𝖳𝖺𝗀 𝖠𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀?

❝ 𝙾𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 ❞

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The morning after what Elijah and I did the night before was so fucking awkward

The morning after what Elijah and I did the night before was so fucking awkward. Let's just leave it at the fact that everyone heard us but at least Estrella and Luciano weren't home so I'm so fucking thankful for that. It's now the next week so blatantly, they've sort of forgotten about it.

Oh who am I kidding, they will never forget about it, we've probably scarred them for life.

At least tonight I'll get back into action. Cassandra and Ryan came up with a long list of victims for me to take care of tonight. Cassandra spent the last two days bringing her devices back in Ryan's car and connecting them to it as well. Ryan on the other hand spent those two days finding basic information of the victims such as how they specifically look because I would hate to kill an innocent person because they looked similar to them.

Natalie also cornered me last night and asked me why I didn't tell her I was going to be doing some missions tonight, saying she can't miss La Diabla in action when she does her missions and leaves her signature on the dead body before she disappears. I obviously gave in because I wouldn't mind her tagging along.

Since she'll be coming, she'll be riding with Cass and Ryan and sit in the passenger seat since Cass needs the whole backseat for her equipment. Which leaves me riding my motorcycle. I don't mind because in the past when I've done it, I loved how I could quickly speed away and be able to pass through the lanes of cars.

Not to mention if somehow I get caught, which I won't, I can go through the dark alleyways with my motorcycle where I normally can't when I'm in a car. There's still a few more hours to kill before we leave so I decide I want to head over to Odette's office.

I changed into a red long sleeve top that ties at the front, dark wash blue jeans and the black heels I wore on my day out with Elijah last week.