𝟢𝟩 | 𝖸𝗈𝗎'𝗏𝖾 𝖦𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖪𝗂𝖽𝗇𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝖽 𝖡𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾?

❝ 𝙰𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I was quickly able to figure out that Natalie was Elijah's sister

I was quickly able to figure out that Natalie was Elijah's sister. Twin sister actually. First of all, they have the same eye color and nose, which I'm guessing came from their mother, who may I add looks absolutely gorgeous. "Yes, hi Natalie. It's a pleasure to meet you. By the way you are so freaking beautiful!" I say as I hug her.

We pull back at the same time and she has a smile on her face. "You're the one to talk Bianca, you're the one who's beautiful."

Natalie's wearing basically full black clothing. Black long sleeve shirt that's tucked in her black jeans along with a black belt that has a gold accent on it and nude heels, the only thing that isn't black.

But she pulls it off.

"Shall we sit? I'm starving."

"After you, love." Elijah nods his head towards the table that now has two seats left. This guy even slightly pulls out the chair and slowly pushes it as I sit down.

Such a gentleman he is.

The waiter comes by after a few seconds and hands each of us a menu and asks us what we would like to drink. He finally gets to me. "And for you miss?"

"Just a water, please." I say.

The waiter tells us that he'll be back with our drinks and to take our orders. I begin looking through the menu which has a bunch of yummy looking foods.

"Okay so I'm just going to come out and say it." Natalie says breaking the silence at the table, thank god because it was starting to become too quiet.

"I am officially fangirling over La Diabla. Like I was this close to keeping her famous signature note only for myself."

I'm trying so hard right now to not let my face give anything away.