𝟦𝟤 | 𝖯𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖣𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖬𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖬𝖾 𝖣𝗈 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌

❝ 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚐𝚘 𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I've been sitting outside the jewelry shop in my car where I just came back from picking up the ring for Serenity

I've been sitting outside the jewelry shop in my car where I just came back from picking up the ring for Serenity. I honestly don't know when I'm going to propose to her but I'm going to take my time on planning the proposal since she never got a real one.

Given our first encounter.

A moment later, my phone begins to ring. I don't take my eyes off the ring as I pull out my phone from my pocket. When I take it out, I glance to see who's calling me and I see it's Serenity. Immediately, a smile is put on my face.

"Hey, love."

"Hey!"

"How's visiting New York?"

"I forgot how much I've missed the city! By the way, I got the invitations. They're so beautiful!"

"I can't wait to see them. How's Valentino?"

"Idiot really tried kicking me out yesterday morning because he was scared I would kill him in his sleep." I chuckle because I can imagine her rolling her eyes right now. "Hey did you know that there's another member of Valentino's team who didn't come on the mission?"

"Really? Who?"

"Her name's Leslie. She told me she was shot on her upper shoulder and it damaged her shoulder quite a bit so Valentino told her it was best if she stayed and rested. Speaking of Valentino, he's planning on calling you to ask you to return the favor to him in a few weeks. He said he's found where his two main enemies are hiding and he's now coming up with a plan."

"Tell him I'll be expecting his call and say I'll keep my word because he helped us. Would you come on the mission with us when the time comes?"