01 - Arrival Of A Baby.

A/N - please check the previous chapter.. I have something special there. 🥰🥰🥰

________________________________________

"Wen will the bwaby come outh?"

Sonmi smiled at the adorableness of the two year old. His chubby fingers glazed her pregnant belly, with a touch so soft that it felt like a bird's feather. It was as if he was afraid he might hurt the baby inside.

"Soon, Taetae. Baby will come very soon." Sonmi's heart filled with happiness at the way the little boy's face lit up.

He pressed his face on to the bump, keeping his cheek there while caressing it with his fingers. "Come outh shoon, bwaby. Tete wan shee chu."

Sonmi ruffled the boy's hair affectionately, before taking his small hand to her own and walking towards the pack house.

She could hardly wait to meet the baby too. Her first child, and if the pack doctor has read the signs true, then this will be her only child too.

________________________________________

"Relax, Hyun-ah. It will be okay."

Jeon Junghyun looked at his friend with an irritated look, but Taemin could very well see the underlying fear and nervousness in it. He knew to read Junghyun like an open book, after all, they had been friends their whole lives.

"I remember how relaxed you were when Taehyung was born. You almost fainted when you heard the first cry. And then cried too." Junghyun snapped back, but both knew it was only done playfully.

"Dada cwried?" Taehyung, who had been sitting on his father's lap, looked up at the pacing figure.

Junghyun stopped his walking and bent towards the small boy. "He sure did, Taetae. He was so happy and proud to have you in his arms, that he couldn't stop crying."

"Buth cwrying ish wen we're shad. Wash dada shad?" The little boy couldn't understand the concept of happy tears.

"No, baby. Sometimes we cry when we are really, really happy too." This time, it was his father, Kim Taemin answered the question.

"Ohh.." The little boy seemed to be thinking hard about something, as his face scrunched up. "Wen the bwaby comth, Tete will cwry thoo."

Both men smiled affectionately at the innocent and pure mind of the small boy's words. And they were sure that it's something that will surely happen. Taehyung seemed to be more excited than the baby's own parents.

A loud shriek from the labour room snapped both men's head towards thay way. Junghyun couldn't help the whimper that slipped passed his lips, as his heart was too scared about his mates condition.

Jeon Sonmi's pregnancy had turned out to be a very complicated one. Due to the positioning of the baby as well as her own body's condition, the pregnancy was deemed dangerous. There was only slight chance of the baby's survival and it also posed a huge threat to her life.

The doctors even went as far as hinting about aborting the child, but Sonmi didn't agree to it at all. She had a hard time conceiving so she was not gonna give up on the baby, even if it cost her life.

Jeon Junghyun was the head alpha of The White Claw pack. It was Sonmi's responsibility to give her husband and his pack an heir. Nothing that anyone said had any effect on her stubbornness.

Junghyun didn't pressure her in to anything, as he understood that it was mostly her decision. He didn't want his mate to die but he was not heartless to tell a mother to kill her child too. All he could do was to pray to the moon goddess, to keep his mate and their unborn child safe.