09 - Something Is Wrong.

Jungkook was sitting in the library with few books spread on the table in front of him. He had his head buried in one of those while both Yugyeom and Bambam were doing the same thing. One of their teachers had assigned them a paper, so all three of them were gathering information regarding that.

"Oh!" Bambam's excited voice broke the silence between the friends. "I got something."

The other two pulled their faces out from the books in their hands and looked at what Bambam was showing. And surely, it was exactly what they were looking for. Jungkook gave a wink to Bambam while Yugyeom high-fived him.

"Bami, my man!!" Jungkook exclaimed with a relived sigh. "You are a life saver."

"That I know." Bambam answered as he flipped his imaginary long hair. "Let me go find the volumes 2 and 3 of this."

Bambam went to look again in the aisle they found this book and Yugyeom went to help too. Jungkook got back to work, without noticing the watchful eyes of a student in the next table, until he came and sat on the chair next to him.

"Well, hello there..."

Jungkook immediately stiffened in his chair. The guy is surely an alpha, Jungkook could almost feel his wolf snapping up in full alert due to subtle alpha hormones released by this guy.

"H-hello.." Jungkook said in a quiet voice, mentally kicking himself for stuttering. "How can I help you, sunbaenim?"

"Hmm... how about giving me some of your precious time? Maybe we can get to know each other better."

The guy's tone was clearly suggestive and Jungkook subconsciously sank more in to his chair. He was starting to get a bit panicked now.

"I'm really sorry, sunbaenim. We have a paper due tomorrow." Jungkook glanced at the direction where Bambam and Yugyeom went, praying for them to come back soon.

This guy was giving him a bad vibe.

"Oh, don't be like that. You wouldn't want to make me sad, right pup?"

If there is anything that Jungkook hates, it's the use of the pet name 'pup' by strangers. The way it is used to call werewolves, specially Omegas, sounded rather derogatory to Jungkook. It highlights the weak and dependent nature of an Omega, making him feel even more fragile than he already is.

"I-i'm s-sorry, sunbaenim." Jungkook stuttered again as he tried to keep his head clear despite the alpha's hormones, which seemed to be forcing his inner Omega to submit.

The guy, who's name was Jinwoo, only gave a smirk. He could see the effect he had on Jungkook, with the way the latter's hands seemed to be shaking on his lap. He had noticed the Omega few times in the school now, and was clearly smitten with his beauty. But this beauty always had some company, making Jinwoo reluctant to approach him.

Alpha's aren't allowed to use their hormones on Omegas like this as it's regarded as an assault. The humans will not be able to notice and difference, but any wolf closeby, will be able to witness. And Jinwoo didn't want to get in trouble with his pack.

Jinwoo leaned forward and was almost about to touch the side of Jungkook's neck, where his scent glands are, when a loud voice stopped him.

"Hey, what's going on?!"

Jinwoo snapped his head at that sound to see the beauty's two friends, who were looking at him with a mix of confusion and hostility.

Bambam quickly walked towards where Jungkook was sitting and put his hand around the latter's shoulder. "Are you okay, Kookie?"