20 - On The Day They Met.

"How's my favourite cousin?!"

Namjoon rolled his eyes as he stepped to the side and let Jimin and Taehyung enter. "I'm your only cousin."

Jimin turned around and gave a flirtatious wink to Namjoon. "You're still my favourite, hyung."

Namjoon shook his head in a playful way while Taehyung gave a soft smile. Jimin and Namjoon might tease each other in every chance they get but they are actually closer than real brothers.

"Hey Jin hyung!"

Taehyung's thoughts were interrupted by the sudden calling of his friend and he turned to look at the direction of the kitchen. Namjoon's husband Kim Seokjin, was standing there with a timid smile. He gave a brotherly hug to Jimin first, before turning his attention to Taehyung.

"Hello, Jin hyung." Taehyung said with a polite smile but kept his distance.

"Hello, Tae."

Jin may have looked all calm, but Taehyung could see the subtle signs of nervousness. Jin's hands were interlocked and eyes flickered to Namjoon every few minutes too.

He knows Jin cares for him, but he just can't help but get a little nervous around the alpha, as it is natural for Jin to be in his presence. Jin is an unmated Omega, since his partner Namjoon is a human.

That's why Taehyung doesn't like going to their place much. It shouldn't be an issue in a normal circumstances but their first meeting had been anything but normal.

Not when V unintentionally made Jin's Omega forcefully submit to him on the very first day they met.

What happened on the day they all met.....

V was utterly exhausted and was on the brink of collapsing. It had been 11 days since he left his own pack. He had to survive in the shadows, with little to no food on most days. Due to the emotional turmoil in his broken heart, taking a spare set of cloths hadn't even occurred to him. So they had to stay in their wolf form, until there's an opportunity to steal some clothes.

The path they took was mostly through the forests but there were some parts which was out in the open. V had to wait till the dead of the night to cross those areas as the sight of a huge black wolf will surely be bad for the humans.

Taehyung had been dropping in and out of consciousness as things were hard for the human. Not to mention the fact that they hadn't shifted back in 11 days. The most they had gone wolf before, is few hours.

In earlier times, werewolves could live as either ways. There were said to be some who lived their lives in the forests in the wolf forms. But it was not the case now, even for someone as gifted with the shift as Taehyung.

"Tae.." V's voice was feeble even in their shared mind. "W-wake up.."

But there was no response from the human. V couldn't walk anymore and he lowered himself to the ground. He was supposed to be the protector and the last thought he had before he closed his eyes, was how pathetically he failed his human.

______________________________________

Jimin didn't knew what he was doing in the edge of the forest. I mean, he knew he came here because his superior ordered him to as they received an Intel about the area, but what the hell was he doing here??

He was walking along the forest edge, cause no way he would go in there. The Intel probably is false or it might even be a hazing attempt by his boss. He would not waste his time on a stupid thing like that.

Suddenly, Jimin noticed a huge black lump on the ground and he cautiously walked towards it. Once near, Jimin could not help but gasp at the sight. It was a wolf, and by the size of it, Jimin was sure that it was the supernatural kind.