49 - Run, You Fool.

Taehyung shook the man's hand out of politeness but his eyes looked confused. He was just about to ask the man if they knew each other when Jimin suddenly gasped.

"Oh shit!"

Taehyung turned around to see Jimin have his mouth open in shock. He raised his eyebrows in a questioning manner, but it was the new guy, Bogum, who provided an explanation.

"You must be Park Jimin." Bogum shook Jimin's hand too. "I think I can assume that you didn't had a chance to pass my number to Taehyung-ssi."

Jimin gave out a nervous chuckle, while stealing glances at Jungkook. The younger of course was confused a bit, but he could kind of guess what's the situation is about.

Both Jungkook and Taehyung identified Bogum to be an Omega, a rather beautiful one. He had this naturally friendly and comfortable aura, even without the use of his Omega hormones.

Jungkook didn't like the obvious way he was showing heart eyes to Taehyung and neither did JK. The wolf was feeling strangely territorial despite the fact that his alpha was giving zero interest to the new Omega. Jungkook took a step forward and introduced himself.

"Hi, I'm Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook's voice didn't betray any of the unfriendly emotions he was having, like wanting to pull the man's eyeballs out of their sockets. "Taehyung's boyfriend."

"Oh.." Bogum looked confused for a second. "I was told that he didn't had any-"

"Well, I guess you were misinformed." Jungkook offered the most sweetest smile to the guy. "Happens all the time. He's such a catch, isn't he?"

Taehyung coughed loudly which could have been an attempt to hide his laughter. Jimin looked like he couldn't decide whether to laugh or run for his life.

Bogum looked at Jungkook for few seconds, his gaze having a unreadable expression, like he was doing some calculations in his head. Then the moment passed and he smiled brightly.

"My mistake." Bogum gave a slight tilt from his head in a gesture of apology. "Enjoy the rest of your day."

Jungkook watched patiently until Bogum was out of earshot, before turning to look at Jimin.

"Jimin-ssi."

The younger voice had a deadly threatening tone and Jimin couldn't help but gulp nervously.

"Look, I can explain-" Jimin started off cautiously but Taehyung interrupted him.

"Run, you fool."

____________________________________

"Kookie, listen." Jimin said in a frustrated voice as he followed the younger in to the house. "I made a mistake."

Jungkook stopped walking away and turned to look at Jimin. "Oh, so you didn't meant to introduce hyung to that guy for a blind date?"

"No!" Jimin yelled, and flinched when Jungkook gave him a death glare in return. "I mean Yes! Fuck! Yes, I did that. But that was before I knew about you two."

Taehyung walked in after them and quietly closed the door. He felt bad for his friend but didn't dare to speak against Jungkook. There was no way he would risk turning that wrath in to his direction. Jimin was on his own in this one.

Jungkook had refused to talk to both Taehyung and Jimin all afternoon. He just sat silently, making Taehyung cut the picnic shorter and return home. Jimin followed them too.

Jungkook sighed and gave a nod. He knew he was being unreasonable. Jimin was not at fault here. Jungkook was just so angry with the circumstances that led to such a unfortunate thing to happen. And also, he was a little worried about what would have happened, if Jimin had found the chance to pass that phone number to Taehyung.