14 - I Will Have A Gift For You Too.

"Oh, come on Kookie! Even a blind idiot can see that Taehyung sunbae likes you." Bambam said with a 'duh' tone while Yugyeom nod his head too.

Jungkook groaned and gently hit his head on the table. Repeatedly. Yes, Jungkook used to think the same way too. But then why hasn't Taehyung said or done anything yet? They subtly flirt, or atleast Jungkook thinks they do. Taehyung is pretty touchy with him too, just like he had always been.

But there was no progress at all. After Jungkook's birthday party, he half expected Taehyung to ask him out on the next day itself. That's the vibe he got from the elder's behaviour. So imagine Jungkook's surprise and his disappointment, when Taehyung did nothing like that. Things were pretty much the same way like they had been for years.

To be honest, Jungkook was getting anxious day by day. Taehyung's 20th birthday is just around the corner and despite his assurance about not accepting his mate, Jungkook couldn't help but worry.

"Then why aren't he making a move?" Jungkook almost cried due to felling frustrated and both Yugyeom and Bambam gave a sympathetic smile.

"Well, why don't you make a move? Yugyeom asked in a curious voice. "I mean, it doesn't always have to be the top, you know."

Jungkook shook his head at that. "I don't want to. Its... kinda disrespectful for his Alpha. V won't like that."

Yugyeom and Bambam shrugged their shoulders at that. They were not at all familiar with the cultural etiquettes in the wolves community so if Jungkook says it's not appropriate, they will believe that.

_____________________________________

"Tell me this again." Taehyung looked up from his book to see Yeri pointing a finger at him. "Why exactly aren't you going out with Kookie? You're whipped as hell for him."

Taehyung rolled his eyes at that. His friends have been pestering him about Jungkook for months now. All of them have been in the birthday party of the younger and had also seen his gift. Jungkook pretty much flashed it in front of everyone in the first few weeks.

They had also seen the longing look that Jungkook has in his eyes, everytime he looked at Taehyung. The other day, Hobi gave him an earful for being a coward and making Jungkook sad. All Taehyung's friends absolutely adores Jungkook.

"Not that it's any of your business, I have my reasons." Taehyung answered in a tight voice, making Yeri snort out loud.

"And what might those reasons be? Can't you see he's sad?"

"Look, I know you guys are concerned for him. And it's not like I enjoy making him sad either. But there are things involved here that you guys won't understand. Somethings are different in our world than in yours."

Yeri and Hobi didn't say anything after that. They looked at Yoongi, as if asking him to share some light on the subject but Yoongi just shrugged his shoulders. He may be a werewolf but he had no idea about the circumstances around Jungkook's mate as he had moved in to the pack later. His mother had married one of White Claw pack member and Yoongi was 12 years old at that time.

After class that day, Yoongi decided to have a talk with Taehyung. He didn't want to pry but as Taehyung's friend, he felt that he should offer his support, in case it was needed. So he called Taehyung when the class was over.

"Tae." Yoongi waited till Taehyung turned to him and he waived Hobi and Yeri to go ahead without them. "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure. What's this about?"

Yoongi wordlessly led them outside, and out of the earshot of any werewolves as they have heightened hearing abilities.

"It's about Jungkook." Yoongi noticed the way Taehyung stiffened a little at that. "You like him right?"