30 - New Friend.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Jungkook screamed as he shoved all the contents on his table to the floor. He would have flipped the table too if the damn thing was not so heavy. He was so angry, and destroying his own room seem like the only possible method to let out that anger.

Of course he would rather kill certain set of people, but hey, that's illegal.

Sonmi, who was standing outside Jungkook's room, flinched when she heard the unmistakable sound of a glass shattering. The destruction had been happening ever since Jungkook woke up, starting right after he forced his mother out of the room and locked the door.

"Baby.." Sonmi whispered in a soft voice, as her heart ached for her son.

Taehyung called them in the middle of the night, explaining what happened in a panicked voice. Jungkook had fainted right after his Omega withdrew, as the effort involved in the forced awakening exhausted both the wolf and the man.

Jungkook's friends had refused to let Taehyung accompany the younger back home. Hell, a full fight almost broke out when they saw Jungkook laying unconsciously in Taehyung's arms. It took about 10 people, to keep them from attacking Taehyung.

Jungkook was still unconscious when they reached home so his friends had carried him to his room. He woke up about two hours later, much to the relief of Sonmi, who was sitting near the bed with crazy-worried mind.

But as soon as he woke up, he yelled at Sonmi to get out of the room and then locked himself in. So far, none of the pleading Sonmi did to get the door opened, worked. She wasn't sure whether Jungkook heard them even. But she refused to leave and had been standing outside the door all this time, listing to the havoc inside.

Junghyun came back after his call, to see Sonmi leaning her head against the door. He was worried about Jungkook to an extent that he felt like kicking the door open. But he restrained himself as it would surely make things worse.

Junghyun put his hand around Sonmi's waist and gently pulled her in to her hug. They stayed like that for few seconds until the the smell of blood reached them.

Junghyun quickly knocked on the door. "Jungkook, please open the door!"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!" A scream was heard from inside, making Sonmi let out a muffled sob.

"Son, you're hurt. Please open the door and let us in."

"I said-" Another crash rang through the house. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

Of course Junghyun and Sonmi didn't leave but they didn't made any attempt to talk to Jungkook either, as they didn't want to enrage him even more. They just sat on the floor, leaning on the door.

And waited..

______________________________________

Jungkook looked at his bleeding palm, which got cut by a piece of glass from the mirror. His room looked as if a storm hit it, everything was thrown everywhere. He slid down against the wall he was leaning on, breathing heavily, as he was exhausted from all the screaming and pushing and pulling he did.

He wasn't crying. No, sadness was not part of the hurricane of mixed emotions he was feeling. Anger, rage, pain, betrayal, heartbreak, confusion.. his thoughts were all over the place.

Why did Taehyung lie to him?

What could possibly have made Taehyung leave, when Jungkook was in fact his mate?

Why did Taehyung stayed away from home all this time? Is it to ensure that Jungkook wouldn't recognise him as his mate?

Did both their parents knew about Taehyung being Jungkook’s mate? Or were they deceived too, just like Jungkook were?