57 - No!

Jungkook woke up next day with his arms and legs tangled with Taehyung's. The elder had his face buried in Jungkook's hair while Jungkook was nuzzling Taehyung's chest.

Something felt a little weird to Jungkook. It was not exactly a presence, but more like a feeling, a second feeling. It was hard to explain. Jungkook was happy, but there was another feeling of happiness, somewhat different and separate from his.

At first, Jungkook thought it was JK, but quickly realised it's not. Because his and JK's emotions are connected and heavily influenced by each other. This was something else.

"It's your mate."

Jungkook was a little startled by his wolf's suddenly input. "What?"

"It's your mate's emotions that you are sensing. Marking will do that. I should feel my Alpha too, when he wakes up."

"Oh."

Jungkook felt a small smile staring to spread through his face. Insight in to hyungie's mind.. yeah, he wouldn't mind that at all.

"Wait! Will I be able to hear his thoughts too?"

JK scoffed in his shared mind. "No, you dummy. Both needs to be marked to have the possibility of the mind link. It's just us sensing a little bit of their mood. For now."

Jungkook hummed in agreement. "For now."

After few more minutes of silently admiring Taehyung's sleeping face, Jungkook got out of the bed. It was time to make some delicious breakfast for Taehyung.

Jungkook's mission in life from now on to keep that happy emotion forever in Taehyung's mind.

And breakfast is the best start for that.

____________________________________

After eating the breakfast prepared by Jungkook, Taehyung went to work. Namjoon had already shortlisted few applications from the job vacancy he posted. So soon, they will be able to hire a replacement for Taehyung. About three weeks had already passed and while Taehyung was sad to leave his friends, he was excited to return home too.

He missed his home very much. And now that he decided to keep Jungkook close despite the prophecy, he intended to fulfil his responsibility to his pack too.

Taehyung went home early that day, as it is the game night and they had plans to meet at Namjoon's house to watch. He had to pick Jungkook from home while Jimin said he'll go there directly.

Jimin and Namjoon was already settled in the sofa when Jungkook and Taehyung came. Taehyung plopped on to the armchair while Jungkook settled on the floor, leaning between Taehyung's spread legs.

Right at that moment, Jin walked out from the kitchen, carrying three plates of snacks. "You guys made it."

"Hey Jin hyung." Taehyung said in a cheery voice while Jungkook quickly got up to his feet.

"Let me help you hyung."

Jungkook jogged towards Jin, only to see Jin stiffening mid stride. One of the plates started to slip through his fingers but Jin managed to caught it.

Jungkook stopped too, as he looked at Jin with confused eyes. The elder's gaze flickered back and forth between Jungkook and Taehyung few times, before they stopped with Jungkook.

"Hyung, is something wrong-"

"Of course not!" Jin's voice was on a little higher pitch than usual but his eyes had the same warmth in it.