18 - New Beginnings.

The club was illuminated with flashing neon lights and a reddish glow. It was semi dark and you couldn't even recognise the person dancing next to you. Not that it mattered to the people on the floor.

The bar area had much better lighting so one could actually see what they were drinking. This club is somewhat famous for its shady activities so it's best to keep an eye on what you consume.

On a high bar stool at the very end of the raw, sat a male. He had a permanent scowl, hair bit messy and eyes looked as if they were constantly witnessing something very unpleasant. His face looked flushed too, but that could be very well due to the alcohol.

His features appeared delicate and angelic, something that doesn't belong in a place like this. There were many indecent eyes on him already, but the man seemed unaware about it.

He stood up from his stool, once he was done with his drink and made his way across the club. His movements were little unsteady and gaze rapidly shifting. He didn't seem to be fully aware of where he was going, which was evident in few seconds as he crashed in to a heavily tattooed man.

"Hey! Watch where you-"

"Sowieeee-hic- sorry man."

The man continued his way towards the back door now, not noticing the lustfull eyes of the man he had just encountered. Nor did he see that the tattooed man, and two other men there following him.

The man got out of the club through the back door and in to a darkened alleyway. He unsteadily walked in one direction, which turned out to be a dead end.

"Opps! Wrong way-hic!" The guy mumbled to himself and turned around to go the other way but stopped when he saw the group of people standing in front of him.

"Woah!" The man exclaimed with a drunken giggle. "Hello there.."

"Hello.." The the tattooed man from the club said with a smirk. "Lost your way, kitty?"

"Yep!" The drunken man answered with a pop at the end. "I think-hic!.. I should go that way-hic!."

"Oh, what a coincident. We are going that way too. Let me give you a lift."

"Really?! Great-hic!"

"Come on, we have a ride."

The drunken man followed the other three, with an excited skip in his step. He hiccuped every few seconds and giggled occasionally too.

They led the man towards the end of the alleyway, where a Ford Transit Wagon was parked. Someone opened the door and made the drunken man get in first.

"Before we go, I have something for you."

"Ohh.." The man clapped his hand excitedly. "What is it-hic!"

The tattooed man took out and opened a thin circular container out of his pocket, which had some off-white powder in it.

"Why don't you take a whiff, Kitty. It'll make you feel so good." The tattooed man said in a soft voice as he held the container closer to the drunken man, who leaned forward as a response.

But instead of whiffing, the man blowed the dust on to the face of the other, followed immediately by a kick to his abdomen, making the latter fall flat on his ass.

The tattooed guy stumbled on to his feat, to see the previously drunk looking man getting out of the van steadily.

"Hello. I've been trying to find you for a while now."

The tattooed man looked confused at first but then his face split in to a rage. He looked at his two companions and yelled. "Kill him!!"

But before any of them could make a move, a sound of a whistle rang through the night air. A walking silhouette of a man, tall and well built, caught all of their attention. He had his back turned towards the only light source in the alleyway so his face was not visible. But his aura screamed of dander and dominance.

"You're late!" The three thugs looked back at that sound to see their almost victim giving a scowl to the new comer. Their confused expressions were too comical.

"You looked like you had it under control." The new comer shrugged his shoulders.

The fight was over as soon as it began and soon, the three thugs were on the ground, handcuffed. The man pulled out his phone and dialled a number.

"Soobin-ah, bring the car arround."

A police car entered the alleyway about a minute later and a frightened looking police officer got out from that.

"Jimin Sunbae, are you okay?" The younger asked with a worried voice and the first one showed thumbs-up sign to indicate the he's good.

"I'm good, Soobin-ah. Get these scumbags in to the car."

The younger quickly did as he was told while Jimin gathered their belongings from the van. He whistled when he found a more of the same white substance.

Once they were done there, Jimin gave a questioning look to his friend, who gave a confirming nod before walking away.

___________________________________

It took Jimin about 2 hours to finish all the procedures at the station. His boss, Ha Sungwoon, was both impressed and angry with Jimin. Impressed, because he managed to capture the man responsible for few recent kidnappings. Angry, because he risked his life, without any backup or reinforcements.

Jimin's partner, Soobin is a newbie, fresh out of training school. So Sungwoon wasn't really sure whether Jimin did a a good thing or a bad thing by leaving the kid in the car.

After the congratulations and reprimanding, Jimin got out of the police station. He went to his car and went to his house, where his housemate was waiting for him, just as he expected.

"Sorry, I'm late!" Jimin offered an apology just as he walked in. "Chief was yelling my ear off again."

"You deserve it. It was a pretty reckless plan. Specially without backup." A reproaching comeback was heard from the kitchen.

"Well, I had the almighty Kim Taehyung as my backup. Nothing could ever go wrong."

The man, Kim Taehyung, walked out of the kitchen, holding two plates of dinner. He put one in front of Jimin, before sitting down on the opposite chair.

"You're freaking crazy. No wonder your boss is stressed about you."

Jimin snorted and didn't say anything to that. They ate in silence in few minutes before Jimin spoke up again.

"I did had one problem with that plan though." He waited till Taehyung looked up from his plate. "Why the fuck did I had to be the bait? I'm a police officer. It's kinda humiliating, you know"

Taehyung laughed at that. "Come on Jiminie, you and I both know why you are the better choice for a bait."

"Yeah? Do enlighten me."

"Because between the two of us, you are the one who has a fuckable ass."

Whatever the reason Jimin imagined, it was not this. He choked on his food a bit, while looking at Taehyung with wide eyes. But soon, his expression changed in to a smirk. He got up from his seat and walked towards Taehyung.

Jimin leaned on his back on to the table next to Taehyung and gave the latter the most flirtatious look he can manage.

"If it is so fuckable, why don't you tap it?"

Taehyung didn't phase even a little bit. Park Jimin is a tease. Just a tease. After few seconds of staring at each other, Jimin huffed and stood up straight.

"You're no fun!" Jimin huffed again and went back to his chair. "Why didn't you played along?"

Taehyung just shrugged as a response. Jimin had been his friend for long enough to know that there was no chance of Taehyung entertaining that idea, even as a joke.

He just doesn't know the reason for that.