65 - Few Questions For You To Answer.

"Thank you, uncle." Taehyung said in a relieved voice. "I'll finish this off as soon as I can... yeah, I will.. please be careful."

"He's home?" Jimin asked as Taehyung put the phone in his pocket.

"He's home." Taehyung's voice had a curtain edge to it. "How are we with those two?"

"Well, there wasn't much I could ask from Jisoo without making it look suspicious. Bogum and Rosé, Park Chaeyoung is her real name, are cousins. Not blood related though as the girl was adopted by Bogum's aunt. But according to Jisoo, their families are really close."

"Where does she live?"

"Jisoo didn't knew. And anyway, I don't think we should tackle her first. She's a witch after all."

"I don't fucking care! She did something to my mate."

"Calm down. We have to be careful when dealing with witches. We don't know what she has done to Jungkook and JK."

Jimin watched while Taehyung had his heated internal battle. Even he was beyond pissed off, Jimin could only imagine how enraged Taehyung and his wolf would be.

"I think the best way is through Bogum." Jimin said when Taehyung's attention was focused on him again. "Wouldn't be too hard to call him for a coffee, the man in infatuated with you after all."

Taehyung snorted at that. If what they are assuming is right, this whole mess is because of that infatuation only. Oh how he hated the Omega.

He watched as Jimin pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket and waved it infront of Taehyung's face. "I got his number from Jisoo, again."

Taehyung gritted his teeth as he snatched the paper from Jimin's hand. Guess he have a date to schedule.

_____________________________________

"Mom, I'm full!" Jungkook whined as his mother tried to feed him yet another piece of chicken from his Ginseng chicken soup.

Sonmi didn't pay any attention to Jungkook's whining and pushed the piece in to his mouth, mumbling that her baby looked like he had lost some weight, even though Jungkook strongly disagreed.

Junghyun watched with fond eyes at this playful banter between the mother and the son. It was almost too easy to pretend nothing was wrong. Only, he knew what it's not the truth.

Jungkook talked and behaved as he would normally do, maybe even a little more friendlier, but Junghyun noticed the subtle stares and even the smirks. Something was definitely wrong with their boy.

"Why don't you let him be for now, Sonmi. He must be tired from all the travelling. Let him rest a bit."

Sonmi put the chopsticks down with a huff while Jungkook gave a little chuckle.

"Thanks dad."

"Anytime, Kookie."

After few more minutes of small talk, Jungkook went up to his room, saying that he was tired. Sonmi watched her son's retreating steps, until he was out of sight.

"Guess Seoul changed him a bit." Sonmi said in a thoughtful voice, making Junghyun look at her curiously.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I don't know." Sonmi shrugged. "He seem... bit off."

Junghyun was quick to give a reassuring smile to his wife, even though his mind was in full chaos. "I think he's just tired. Don't worry."

"Hmmm... maybe you're right."

Junghyun prayed to God for it to be so.

_____________________________________

"I was surprised to get a call from you, actually." Bogum said as he sipped his coffee a bit. "Not after what happened the last time we met."