58 - Claimed Mate Bond Is Hard To Overcome.

Taehyung watched as Jungkook absentmindedly took the clothes he picked to the billing counter. There was one shirt that didn't fit but Jungkook had even given that to the staff to bill. Luckily, Taehyung noticed and was able to remove it.

They had already brought the shoes for Jungkook so when the younger asked to go home, Taehyung agreed. They walked to the car in the parking lot in silence, as both had so many thoughts in their heads.

Once inside the car, Taehyung decided to talk to Jungkook. He couldn't watch the younger being upset like this.

"Koo?"

"Huh- sorry, did you say something, hyungie?"

Taehyung sighed before reaching forward with his hand and gently stroked Jungkook's cheek. The younger had his face lowered, with his lips slightly trembling.

"Baby, are you still worried about that? I told you it's okay."

Jungkook raised his head and Taehyung was saddened to see the slight moisture in the younger's eyes. "Hyungie, I swear. I didn't mean to speak to you like that. I-I didn't know what happened."

"Koo, I totally understand. I expected something like this to happen when I told you to mark me."

"You knew?!"

"Yeah. Well, not exactly. But the possibility did cross my mind."

"Then you shouldn't have asked me to mark you, hyungie. An alpha is never meant to be under the power of an Omega. This is wrong!"

Taehyung chuckled endearingly at the semi panicked state of the other. "But baby, I'm anyway fully under your spell, with or without the mark. Wouldn't have made any difference either way."

"Stop it, hyungie. I'm serious!"

"So am I." Taehyung said with a soft smile, as he poked the side of Jungkook's mouth to make him let go of his pout. "This is okay. We are okay, Koo. Just give me a prior warning next time, if you wanna go all dom-daddy on me."

"Hyungie!" Jungkook yelled in a mortified voice, while his ears turned crimson. "I- don't talk to me."

Taehyung chuckled again, relieved with the way Jungkook seemed to back to him normally self. Last thing he wanted was to make his baby sad.

He had of course lied to the younger just now. He had no clue something like this would happen, although that knowledge wouldn't have change his decision anyway.

Taehyung and V were very surprised when Jungkook's voice emitted such power. It was not like V submitted to the Omega, he was just startled. V was sure that he can overpower JK, if he really wanted, but the change in the power dynamic was surely interesting.

____________________________________

Bogum was fuming as he sat in his car, gripping the steering wheel so hard that his knuckles were turning white. He was heartbroken, angry but mostly, he was feeling humiliated. There wasn't a single thing in Bogum's life that he wanted but couldn't get.

Kim Taehyung was the first thing ever, that slipped pass Bogum's fingers. And it's all because of that pesky Omega. Bogum hated Jungkook with all his heart.

A sudden ringing from his phone made Bogum pull his mind out of his venomous thoughts. He looked at the dial screen and answered immediately.

"Rosie.."

"Gummie? What happened? You sound upset. Did you not find him?"

"No no, I found him alright. Your amulet never failed me."

"Then what happened? Was he mean to you again? I swear I will-"

"Rosie.." Bogum's voice sounded really broken and the girl from the other end quickly stopped the threat she was about to make.

"Yes, Rosie's here. Tell me what happened. I promise I'll fix it."

"He's marked, Rosie. That filthy Omega's mark was on my Alpha's neck!"

There was a silence for few seconds before a sigh was heard from the other side. "Oh.. Gummie, I'm sorry to hear that. Claimed mate bond is hard to overcome."

"I know. I was late." Bogum said in a defeated voice. "I can't believe I lost to that bitch."

"I wish I could help. Even if I whip up something to interfere with their bond, his alpha will never accept you. Since he had already claimed another as his mate."

Bogum leaned on to the back rest of his car seat and closed his eyes. A single tear passed through his closed eyelids but it was due more to the anger he felt at his defeat, rather than the actual loss.

"Well, he hasn't claimed anyone though. Bloody whipped dog!"

"What do you mean?"

"Only the Alpha was marked. Not the Omega."

"Are you sure?"

"Uhh... yeah. I saw him using his power over the Alpha. He sure as hell wasn't marked."

Again there was few seconds of silence. Then came the girls voice but this time, it sounded excited. "Gummie, I think I might be able to help you after all."

____________________________________

Head Alpha Seong was annoyed. He lost another project of the werewolf community, all because of that Alpha Jeon. The latter just had to bring a better and more profitable proposal, tipping the scales once again towards the White Claw pack.

Was is so hard for the council to consider the Blood Moon pack for one damn time in their life? No, it was always Jeon this and Jeon that. The White Claw had many loyal supporters. Alpha Seong just could not win.

His chain of thoughts were interrupted with the ringing of his phone. He looked at the dial screen to see it was his daughter-in-law calling.

"Chae Young, what do I owe this pleasure?... oh-.. really?!....... oh dear.... poor child, your cousin must be devastated.... yes, I'm listening.... Well, well. Who would have thought?..... Well done my dear. Well done indeed."

A triumphant smile was dancing on Alpha Seong's face as he cut the line. In a completely unexpected way, things are taking a turn for better. There is an opportunity, that they had not even knew existed, just laying there to grab.

Alpha Seong didn't approve his son's choice of marrying a witch. Not at all. But he had to agree, the girl did come with some unusual advantages.