46 - We Are Following Your Pace.

Jimin was already having his breakfast, when Taehyung walked in to the kitchen. The latter wordlessly took a sip from the coffee that Jimin had kept for him, before starting to make breakfast for himself and Jungkook.

"The department is going to have a picnic on coming Saturday. Do you and Jungkook wanna come too?" Jimin asked few minutes later, and Taehyung turned to look at him with a confused eyes.

"Why are you asking us to come for your team outing?"

Jimin shrugged his shoulders. "No reason, I guess."

"Jimin." Taehyung's voice had a tone of concern this time. "Is something wrong?"

Jimin looked contemplating for few seconds, before he sighed in defeat. "Yeah, I guess. I pretty much hate those fuckers. Annoying, pompous asses. The only one I can stand is Soobin and he's on leave till end of the month. I'd rather not go but chief said it's mandatory."

"Oh."

"It's kind of a semi- open event and we are allowed to invite family or friends too. So I thought maybe.."

"Hmm.." Taehyung considered it for few seconds. "Okay, I'll ask from Jungkook."

"Don't force it if you don't want to."

"No no. A picnic sounds like fun."

"We are going on a picnic?"

Both Taehyung and Jimin snapped their heads at that sound to see Jungkook walking in with a slight limp. Jimin looked highly amused at the sight of their youngest while Taehyung's eyes filled with concern.

"Baby, you okay?" Taehyung asked in a worried voice as he kept a glass of juice in front of Jungkook, when the younger sat on the stool next to Jimin while wincing and hissing a little loudly. However, he gave a reassuring smile to Taehyung in the next second.

"I'm fine, hyungie."

Taehyung wanted to sat something more but then he decided to let the younger have breakfast first. Jimin however, did seem to follow the same method.

"Rough night?"

Jungkook chocked on the juice he was having and coughed vigorously.

"Jimin!!" Taehyung yelled in a disapproving tone as he quickly walked to Jungkook and forcefully pat his back. "What the fuck?!"

Jimin shrugged his shoulders. "He was limping, so..."

He let the rest of the sentence just hang there but his implications were very clear. Jungkook's face turned to a shade pinker and Taehyung gave a murderous glare to his friend.

"Although I should have been able to hear it, since the rooms here can't hold any sound in. Omg!" Jimin's eyes widened in shock. "Is that why you guys haven't done it yet? Am I unintentionally cockblocking you two?"

"Shut up!" Taehyung hissed as he felt the heat creeping up on to his face too.

Jungkook of course looked like a riped tomato by now. He tried to focus his attention on his juice and not on the conversation but failed miserably.

"Alright, alright. I'm out of here." Jimin said as he raised his both hands in a surrendering gesture. "Enjoy your breakfast, gentlemen."

He got up from his seat, washed his hands and the plate, before picking up his jacket from the backrest of the chair he was sitting on. He was halfway out of the kitchen, when he suddenly stopped and turned around.

"But seriously, let me know if I'm being in your way, okay? Cause you know, I can totally go and stay with Namjoon hyung for few days."

"For fuck's sake-"