61 - Start Of Trouble.

The first thing Jungkook felt as he woke up was the tightness in his wrists and ankles. He was bound to something, probably a chair. Almost immediately came the comprehension of the panicked yelling in his mind.

"-gkook, wake up! Wake up!!"

"P-please stop shouting."

"Oh my God!! Are you okay?! I tried to wake you for so long."

Jungkook squinted his eyebrows in pain, as he tried to gather his scrambled thoughts, but nothing seemed to be making sense. The last thing he remembered was following those two guys at the mall. Then there was this girl and it's kind of blank after that.

He tried to open his eyes but evidently, he is blindfolded. The tightness of whatever tied over his eyes were hurting his head too.

"W-what's going on?"

"I don't know. I can't see anything when you have your eyes closed. We were-"

"If you're done with having internal conversations with your wolf, would you mind waking up?"

A moking voice rang through the air, making Jungkook and JK stop their talk. The voice was a male one, older, and did sounded a little familiar to Jungkook, although he couldn't exactly tell who's.

A hand pulled at the knot on the back of his head and removed the blindfold covering his eyes. It took few seconds of blinking to get used to the brightly lit room, and to see the people in it.

"A-alpha Seong?"

The Alpha chuckled at the confused look Jungkook gave him but there was no humour in it. If anything, it sounded rather mocking.

"Long time no see, Jungkook. How have you been?"

"W-what's going on?" Jungkook pulled at his binds while glancing at the rest of the people there. "Why am I here like this?"

Seong laughed again, before nodding at someone behind Jungkook. The person walked in front to stand next to Seong and Jungkook's eyes widened in suprise.

"You?!"

Bogum smirked at the tied up man. "Yep. Me!"

"What the fuck are you all doing?! Let me go!!"

"Sorry kiddo. No can do. See-" Seong said as he shock his head few times before putting a hand on Bogum's shoulder. "-you have something that this young gentleman wants."

By then, Jungkook was pass listening to reason. He knew very well what Bogum was after. His mate.

Jungkook sneered while JK roared in his mind. "You'll never have him. He's my mate for fuck's sake!"

"Ah yes, there's that little hitch. But luckily, we have a work around of that."

Jungkook pulled at his binds again, and found them to be not budging at all. He then looked at Seong, before gathering the power that he felt running through his mind.

"Release me!"

Bogum visibly trembled at the sudden power in Jungkook's voice and even Alpha Seong raised his eyebrows. Bogum took few steps back as if he was in pain and a girl, who had been half hidden behind Alpha Seong all this time, stepped forward and put a comforting hand over the Omega's shoulder. Jungkook recognised her to be the same one he met in the parking lot.

"Well, well. What do we have here?" Seong asked in a tight voice and it was the girl who answered.

"He had marked the Alpha."

Seong huffed mockingly. "That boy had always been a wimp when it comes to this one. But letting an Omega mark you?! What a disgrace."

Jungkook wasn't sure whether it was him or JK that roared but the sound was deafening, specially since it's a closed room. Nobody insults his hyungie.

"You bastard-"

"SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!"

The answering roar of the Alpha was very powerful and Bogum and another man in the room cowered to the floor. Rest must have been Alphas as they were able to keep standing.

Jungkook, however, felt the dominance in that voice but was able to withstand the urge to submit to it. Thanks to the bond he has with Taehyung, he seemed to to have some sort of a resistance to the Alpha's command. Although he was sure that's not gonna last long.

Alpha Seong was seething now.

"You, and your father both thinks that you are better than the rest of us! So full of themselves. And treating us like spec of dust." Seong sneered as he bent closer to Jungkook's face. "I'll show you what happens to arrogant assholes like that."

Seong turned around to give a short nod to the girl, who got up from the floor where she was comforting Bogum, and walked towards Jungkook.

She pulled out a glass vial from her pocket, which had a strange green-ish looking liquid in it. Jungkook looked at it apprehensively, as he could feel the rising fear of JK in their shared mind.

"What-"

"Open your mouth, Omega."

Seong's voice was oozing with his alpha power, and Jungkook whimpered at the effort it took him and JK to resist that. He tightened his lips together, already concluding that the liquid in the vial is nothing good.

Alpha Seong laughed before grabbing a fist full of Jungkook's hair and pulling it harshly, making the latter forcibly look at the ceiling. Jungkook was still resisting, but he could feel JK rapidly slipping in to submission. It was too much for the Omega to handle.

"Open up, Omega."

_____________________________________

Taehyung was assisting Namjoon with cleaning up and injury of a pet Squirrel, when he felt an excruciating pain in his head. His eyes flashed in bright red, momentarily alarming Namjoon, and the owner of the pet.

Taehyung felt as if his head is about to split in to several pieces. V was in pain too. He was unintentionally pushing the boundaries of their mind, trying to reach out to something.

In the next second, Taehyung fell on to his knees, pushing some of the stuff on the table to the ground too. Namjoon quickly ran around the table and held the younger's shoulders.

"Tae! What's wrong?!"

Taehyung couldn't think clearly with the pain in his head and the anguish howling of V. Something was really, really wrong. And there was only one thing that could have made Taehyung and V both to crumble like this.

Something has happened to Jungkook.