15 - It's Almost The Time.

"That's the 6th outfit you changed."

Taehyung turned around and glared at Hoseok, who was sitting on Taehyung's bed, eating chips from a bag. "And your point is?"

"My point is..." Hoseok dragged the last word till he ran out of breath. "-that you're gonna get late."

Taehyung scoffed and made no attempt to hurry up. He had to look absolutely perfect tonight. Not only it was his birthday, his comeing of age party, but it's also the day that he gets to take the most important step in his life. Hopefully..

Suddenly the door opened and Yeri came in. "Yo! Birthday boy!"

Taehyung gave a flick from his head to acknowledge the girl but turned his attention back to mirror in the next second. He needed to find the perfect outfit.

"Where's Yoongi?" Hoseok asked as the girl sat on the bed next to him and dipped her hand in to the snack pack.

"Talking with Tae's father." Yeri answered with a shrug. "By the way, isn't he late?"

"He sure is." Hoseok snickered. "He can't decide what to wear."

"Oh come on, dude!! You'll look hot as fuck with whatever you wear."

Hoseok snapped his head at that and Yeri stiffened a bit for the hard gaze he gave her. His eyes seemed to be holding some unreadable emotion in them. Yeri squirmed as she stared back at Hoseok.

"W-what?"

Taehyung sighed a bit before deciding to change the conversation as the atmosphere had suddenly become too uncomfortable.

"It's not just for my birthday." Taehyung waiting till both Hoseok and Yeri turned to look at him. "I'm gonna ask Jungkook to be my boyfriend today."

There was a silence for two seconds before the two friends exploded with yells, wolf whistles and encouraging words.

"Damn!" Hoseok yelled as he playfully smacked Taehyung's back. "Thank god! you're finally growing some balls."

They both were much more active in finding the perfect outfit for Taehyung after that.

______________________________________

Jungkook was nervous. He had been fidgeting in front of the mirror for the past half an hour. His mother had called him twice but he just wasn't feeling ready to get out of the room so his parents eventually left him. So many 'what ifs' were running through his head, making him be excited enough to feel the butterflies in his stomach in one second and be anxious enough to feel it churning in the next.

Taehyung said he had a gift for Jungkook today and the letter can guess what it might be. Taehyung may not have said the words out loud, yet, but Jungkook is sure that the elder likes him too. Today will be the day that Jungkook finally gets to hear it from Taehyung.

But at the same time, Jungkook is worried what might happen if Taehyung's mate, if she or he is here in their pack, gives him a hard time. What will happen if the mate refused to let go of Taehyung and demand that Taehyung be with them?

Of course Taehyung would not do such thing, he had promised Jungkook more than enough times that. But the younger just couldn't get his mind out of that dreaded possibility. It was already close to midnight and once it passes that time and Taehyung's birthday starts, he will be able to feel the pull and smell his mate's scent, given that they are close enough.

Jungkook walked toward his bed and sat down on it. He just isn't ready to witness the scene where Taehyung finds his mate.

______________________________________