22 - Let's Go Home.

"He's not with the Chen's pack in Busan." Taemin sighed as he walked in to Junghyun's office room.

"It was a long shot anyway, right?" Junghyun looked up from his work to give a small smile to his friend.

"Yeah. He wouldn't go anywhere familiar."

"Then there's only one place to check. Seoul."

"It won't be easy to check there. Should we get help from other packs?"

Junghyun scoffed at that. "I'm sure others will love it! Everything we did to keep this under wrap will be useless then. Min-ah, we can't let anyone know."

Taemin sighed at that. Yoona's condition kept getting worse and it was evident that she didn't had much time left. At first, both of them had made up their minds that they will not get to see Taehyung again and they were okay with it. But after Junghyun started to look for Taehyung, Yoona began to grow a hope to see her son for last time. Anyone could see that she's just holding on till that time.

"Not all of them then." Taemin said in a quiet voice and Junghyun looked confused a bit at that. "The Yangs, Yoos and Wangs. They are loyal. Wouldn't ask too many questions."

Junghyun tapped the table with his index finger. Taemin was right, those three are indeed on friendly terms with him. But it is definitely gonna be a blow to his alpha pride to ask help from other packs to find his own pack member. Hell it was not even just a pack member, it was the next head of White Claw pack.

How humiliating would that be??

But after few seconds of negative thoughts, Junghyun gave a short nod to his friend. Alpha pride doesn't mean shit, if you can't look after the members. His duty as the pack leader mattered to Junghyun more than his pride.

Taemin made the calls to each pack leader, explaining the situation as vaguely as possible. Like they already knew, the head alphas of Yang and Yoo clans didn't ask much question and promised to do what they can. The Wangs however, had a different reaction altogether. Something that Junghyun and Taemin didn't expect at all.

_____________________________________

It was a Sunday and Jimin had an off day. Him and Taehyung cleaned the house in the morning half and was watching a movie when suddenly Taehyung's phone rang.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows in confusion when he noticed the caller ID of Namjoon, as the elder rarely calls him on weekends. Jimin peeking over his arm to look at the screen and raised his eyebrows too. Taehyung shrugged his shoulders as a response to that, before answering.

"Joonie hyung."

"Tae.. uhh.. there's someone to meet you."

Taehyung immediately got up from the sofa in alarm. The subtle nervousness in Namjoon's voice was making the red lights in his head blaze. There shouldn't be anyone coming to see him.

Taehyung quickly ran to his room to get changed, as he needs to go there as soon as possible. "Hyung, don't worry. Give the phone to them."

There was a sound of rustling from the other end and Taehyung held his breath in worry.

"Hello, Tae."

_____________________________________

It only took Taehyung 20 minutes to get to Namjoon's house, with Jimin as the latter insisted to accompany him. His heart was beating so fast, trying to think of the reason for this sudden visit.

Namjoon opened the door even before Taehyung had a chance to ring the doorbell and the latter walked in quickly. If Taehyung had not been in such a hurry, he would have noticed that Namjoon didn't look scared, but rather like a little annoyed.