Irtizaar 2 🌙

The Ahmed's :
Shah Ahmed and his wife Zuleikha Ahmed has 2 sons and 1 daughter.

•Kabir Ahmed and his wife Esha Kabir Ahmed (eldest) : 1 son and 1 daughter: Omar Ahmed and Aisha Ahmed

•Yasmeen Zubair Khan and her husband Zubair khan (middle) : 2 daughters : Elha Ahmed and Eshal Ahmed

•Daniyal Ahmed and his wife Dua Daniyal Ahmed (youngest) : 2 sons and 1 daughter: Yaham Ahmed, Yazan Ahmed and Yailiya Ahmed

The Hussain's:

Amal Hussain and his wife Layla Hussain has only one daughter: Awamila Hussain

With long and confident steps, she strode inside the huge mansion.

A very big mansion stood proudly in the middle of the vast greenery. It was filled with trees and flowers on one side. And a huge badminton compound, and a golf course. In the middle, there was a huge fountain. And the entrance door was huge and there was a small foyer with a small just underneath the wooden foyer.

Upon entering the living room, she spotted her old man sitting in the garden from the wall to floor big ceiling. Sipping on his chai. It was evening and the sun was setting. Making the sky color a mixture of pink orange and yellow.

"Assalamu alaikum, dadajaan." Her voice reached the old man and he smiled. He knew no matter what, she'll listen to him. Turning her head a little he smiled at her warmly. And opened his arms indicating he wanted a hug. She smiled slightly and bended a little to hug him.

And the hug, they both sat facing the sky and the landscape. Just like that a few hours have passed and one by one everyone started arriving.

Ahmed's were a huge family. And there were two groups as always. The older ones and the younger ones. The thing she loves about their family is they are very connected. And they were a gang. They never does anything without telling someone from their pact. Their whole family consists 20 members including the older ones.

There were total 7 youngsters. So they were a family of total 18 people. The eldest son of dadajaan Kabir and Esha aunty has 2 sons and 1 daughter. Omar and Aisha both were married and they both have one son. Yasmeen and Zubair uncle have 2 daughters. Elha and Eshal both were set to get married to their respective partners. Then comes the trio of the family. The most dangerous and mischievous trio ever. Yaham(23), Yazan(25)and Yailiya(18).

Yaham despite being the middle child, he was very calm. But calm and mischievous. His partner in crime is Yailiya. But Yazan was naughty but he was someone who always escaped punishment as a kid. Because he was very clever and his face most of the time remains emotionless. It's his eyes that speaks the most. Just thinking about him gives her a headache.