Haafiza 4 🫀

Monday:
*Wicked games; The Weekend*

ماضی کا سامنا کرتے ہوئے دل کا درد بڑھنے کا مطلب ہے کہ ماضی کے زخم کبھی بھرے نہیں تھے۔  یہ صرف وقت کی بات ہے اس سے پہلے کہ یہ دوبارہ درد کا سبب بنے۔

اس سے پہلے کہ یہ دوبارہ درد کا سبب بنے۔

{Growing pain of heart when confronted with past means the wounds from the past were never healed. it's only a matter of time before it causes pain again.}

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Her eyes stared at the big mansion in front of her. The white marble and the red brick was an unusual mixture but the interior looked very modern but the size and the Grace was reflective. It screamed money, power and royal.

It was very hard for her to leave her little koala today. He was hugging her leg crying. Ever since a little baby he was unlike any other babies. He was the most peaceful and gentle baby she has ever seen. He never cried unnecessarily or didn't even bothered her with his cries. His understanding toward her was out of the world. The little munchkin was too precious that sometime she wanted to shield him from this cruel world and keep him in her cocoon forever. Sometimes she compares their hand size and every time it brings tears to her eyes when she notices how big it slowly gets. Even if it was still tiny, her heart breaks down in pain. But she was also very proud of him. He was someone who never gives up. Inti se toh baccha hai, phir bhi kabhi haar nahi manta.

She took a deep breath and the emotions that was out of control till the moment was somehow in control. But she couldn't ignore the clench in her heart when it went back to some man involuntarily.

It was over. Move on, let go, you are strong, you are you, and you don't need anyone.

Nodding, she showed her ID to the security, and he did something on his computer then he picked up the phone, which she assumes is connected with the landline inside the mansion.

The sunglass and his big built was scary.

"Salam bade sahab, woh ek ladki hai jo ander jane ke liye permission mang rahi hai,"

She maybe heard some voices coming out of the phone and she didn't liked how her stomach clenched with an unknown emotion when she heard his deep voice. It was annoyingly deep and husky and when she looked at her watch she noticed it was 7 in the morning. Maybe he was asleep.