Azal 5 💕

Today was the nikkah day and Warda has been hopping from one place to another all day long

Today was the nikkah day and Warda has been hopping from one place to another all day long. Her collage was opening next week and they unfortunately have to go back the day after tomorrow. Rukshati will also be held today and Saad never looked more happier.

"Yaar Mujhe bhi shaddi karni hai!" She whined flopping down beside her mother. Her mother looked up with an annoyed face. Contemplating whether to just break the news to her right now or wait for the right time.

Laughing nervously she leaned back toward her daughter.

There's no right time.

"Sachhi?!" She said testing the water.

Warda grinned. She was not like the girls who hated marriage like a plague. From childhood she's very romantic and always wanted to marry young. But right now she knew her mother was kidding. Why the hell would she ask her to get married this soon?!

"I mean after 2-3 years Yaar ammi!!! I'm only 23. I want to travel the world!!" She screamed munching on her cookies that Raba aunty made. Only if her mother was that generous with foods.

Her mother's face fell. Yeh loh bhai!!

"Accha thik hai." Warda was about to go out when she remembered something.

"Ammi mere lehenga kaha hai?!" She shrieked. It's the weeding day and if her lehenga is not here then she'll be damned.

Her mother's face paled. She forgot again.

"Ammi!!!" She screamed.

"Don't scream!! We'll figure something out. Ohh let's do one thing go with someone and pick up your dress!! There's still time left and if you hurry then you'll make it!!" She said and Warda nodded.

"Ammi I'll go get ready but please tell someone to go with me!! I don't have time!" She said running away to get ready.

"Warda! WARDA!" She called after her but her daughter was long gone.

Just when she was about to call her husband an idea pooped into her head and she nodded. She will tell Saad to take her.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
Raba was hurriedly going out to see if her sons had woken or not when she felt someone bumping with her.

"Allah sorry sorry! Bhabi aap?" Raba frantically apologized and was quite surprised when Warda's mother Nilaam was standing there. She looked like she was in a hurry.

"Koi nahi bhabi!! Accha mein chalta hu."

Raba called her and she looked back, "Kuch hua Hae keya bhabi? Aap itni parishan kiu dikh rahe hai?" She said.

Nilaam signed sadly, "woh warda mere beti ne uska lehenga lana bhul gayi. Matlab keya batau appko she's so clumsy and lazy. Saradin uchal kud karte rehte hai!!" She said panting after ranting about her daughter.