Hello I have something to say

Hello guys!!!!

How are you feeling today?!

Cause I'm so hyped y'all like I can't tell you how hyped I am!!! As you know this story of mine Maaf Kardo was supposed to be a one or two chapter story. But as I started writing I felt this this story has potential and I decided that I will continue to write this story just like the rest of my story. Eleven chapters with epilogue. This story was supposed to be a sad one but I still haven't decided what I wanna do. I am kind of attached to my characters and if you ask me, then there are some characters in this book where I have portrayed myself with. Not all of them but some specific ones.

So I am very confused. Help me out maybe!?

And on the side note, this book will be finished soon. I will complete Azal, then Haafiza and Maaf kardo, and initially Maaf kardo was supposed to be my last story in this book, but then another idea hits me and then boom, I am writing another one!!

This one will be comedy and that young love type you know and I can guarantee you ALL OF YOU WILL LOVE ITTTT!!! I am sooooooo excited!! I have the character aesthetics ready but I won't publish them now, later on when I feel like I am close enough to finishing Maaf kardo.

So then I will write another book on their children's life. Like all Aashan couple's childrens story. So...... what do you think?!

I have published Maaf kardo character aesthetics so check it out guys!! It has some hints I guess

And girl please comment and vote!! You have no idea how happy I get whenever I see you guys liking it!!