Maaf kardo 6 🌧

~ Paranoid ~

~ Paranoid ~

Life is an art. It has light and it has darkness. When time is rough, the day suddenly seems bigger and it seems to drag on. But when the time is perfect it vanishes too quickly. Memories are the time that we have left behind in our life, a time no one can bring to relive them again. The photographs, the blurry pictures that captures the moment is all we are left with. Memories are painful. It's a constant reminder what you don't have, and in some cases what you will never have. Not anymore at least. The feeling of remembering the past is sometimes painful, sometimes funny and nostalgic every time. Sometimes our eyes get teary while thinking about something or someone and then reality comes crashing down. The tears, the pain suddenly seems unbearable. But at the end of the day everyone has to bear that kind of pain. We as a humans have to go through a lot of things. And while some may refer to themselves as strong just because they are physically strong, the truth is a person can only become strong emotionally. A person who can move forward in their life when someone precious leaves them behind to face the world alone.

She is not strong. She hasn't let go of the past. It's still stuck somewhere inside her mind. She is present here but her mind and soul is on another place. Her reflection didn't seemed the same as it was for everyone anymore. All she could see was a defeated warrior who failed to protect them. That's all of her. A failed woman. Even though the world will not agree with her, because this world is nothing but an illusion. It sees whatever you want it to see. Not what lies beneath the lies.

Her blurry eyes stared at her reflection. The black ink on the right part of her chest, reminds her of the crazy man. She got the same tattoo as him, him on the left part and her on the right part. Her fingers lightly traced the ink. The dragon's tail was long and dark. And intertwined with the snake represents something. Something forbidden and sacred. It shows the darkest time of her life. It was a code. She pulled up her black top covering the ink and her eyes then fell on her neck where another black ink was present. She smiled when memories flashed back. Santo was the one who drew that. The number 777 represents the day, month and time they first laid eyes on each other. Okay correction, the day he saw her.

7th July, 2014, 7:00 pm.

Somehow he remembered this time, and when she said she wanted something creative as her next tattoo, he grinned mischievously and engraved this on her skin. He is a pro at drawing these inks. Not surprised at all since he is almost covered with them. A salty drop fell on her checks and it creased down without her permission. Her mind was in a daze. It was a maze. Too complicated and complex to even fantom. A sob left past her lips as she bended over as her whole body shook with the intensity. But she knew it was only 1% of the pain she was showing. The pain and wound inside her was so deep that if someone tried to fix it, they would simply get scared and run.

"What if I don't come back one day?" The face was glowing, eyes seemed happy, asked after they both got tired after running after each other for quite a while.