Azal 3 💕

The sunlight was caressing the naked back of the person who was tangled with black, pure silk covers

The sunlight was caressing the naked back of the person who was tangled with black, pure silk covers. The hard muscles and the taut and strong back was peeking from the duvet. Laying on his stomach, he almost took the whole big king size bed. Feeling the sunlight shining on him, his heavy eyes started fluttering. The steel grey eyes, adorned with heavy and thick eyelashes was hooded with sleepiness.

Groaning he turned around and reached for his phone that was buzzing loudly. Seeing the caller id he smiled gleefully. Mother hen.

"Assalamu alaikum ammi." His voice deep and extremely manly. The husky edge in his voice was enough to make anyone fall in love with it. And as a cherry on top he speaks in British accent. Because even though he's Pakistani, he's born and brought up here. He just went for vacations there when he was little. For last 2 years, his parents were insisting they want to live in Pakistani again. Even he wanted the same so he decided to move the main branch of their company to Pakistan. And today he was finally moving so his mother was impatient.

"Waalaikum salam ammi ki jaan! Kaisi hai app? Aur kaab Mujhe apna chand dekhne ko milega?" Her mother said in a baby voice and his whole body flushed red. His mother just doesn't get the fact that he's not a baby anymore. If anyone outside his family would get to know that he blushes because of his mother they will die out of shock.

"Ammi, Mein 27 ka hu. I'm not a baby anymore." He said getting up from the bed. His broad shoulders and chest was glinting in the sun. His 8 pacs visible in the mirror in front of him. He loves going to gym and anyone can say that by looking at his body. From the tone arms and legs flawlessly painted with white color almost like a foreigner. His parents were extremely attractive but seeing their son one would surely faint. His Pakistani genetics along with the British environment made him look so attractive.

"Accha thik hai. Paar tum nikkah tak toh yaha ajaogi na?" His mother's voice sounded anxious. Knowing how her son doesn't like mingling with others too much.

He smiled listening to his mother and hummed. After hearing the excitement from his mother's voice he didn't wanted to make her sad. After taking for another 10 minutes he hung up. His flight was in 6 hours.

He walked in the shower to get ready. After 20 minutes he was finished. Wrapping a grey towel around his waist he strode toward the walk in closet. Picking out a black Dior jogger and sweatshirt. After getting dressed he sprayed his Armani perfume all over his outfit and behind his neck. Then wearing his Rolex black watch on his right hand, he still had his black bracelet on his left hand. Wearing the latest Nike sneakers, he left the penthouse, where he lived for 3 years.

Putting on his black retro steampunk circle vintage round sunglasses, which highlighted his straight and perfect nose.

As he left the lift, people stopped working and just gawked at the person who looked like he's on a ramp. His aura radiating dominance and power. Sheer masculinity and drool worthy body. He had 3 muscular and big bodyguards behind him. With a black duffel bag in his left hand and his left hand was keeping the phone on his ear.

In one word, he looked like Adonis.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sitting in his private jet, he was talking with his younger brother. Azan Ahmed. Mir was his father's choice of name and Shahzad his mother's. So they gave him a long name. But not his brothers. Azan infamous for his pranks and jokes. He is the most jolly 18 year old brother who gives him nothing but annoyance and laughter. He has 3 brothers and including him they were four sons of his parents. So his mother was quite eager to get him married. And he also had no problem in it. Even though he is raised in London, his parents taught him morals and value.

"Bhaijaan hum aab start kar rahe hai. Bohot din hogaya Ammi ko dekhe hue." Azan said sadly. All of them are mamma's boy. But being the youngest has its own perk.

"Accha." Shahzad was reading an email and siping on his dark black coffee.

"Pay attention to me bhaijan!!" His whines bought his attention on the baby. Rolling his eyes on how childish and dramatic his entire family is, he bid goodbye and turned off the phone.
.
.
.

.
.

.
.
After 8 hour the jet landed and he got up from his seat. Putting on his glasses and a black cap, he descend down after thanking the pilot.

In front of the jet was a Black Roll Royce, and 3 cars of bodyguards. He stopped when he reached the car and smirked. Let's surprise mommy bear.

He landed in Islamabad. His actual plan was to go there after 3 days, on the day of nikkah. But he decided to go today to surprise his family. And Saad was also a good friend of his, so why not relax a bit before diving into the work. Instructing the driver and others of his plan, he sat inside.

The cold AC directly soothing him from the heat outside. Signing he opened his Mac and started working. It will take two hours to reach the villa and in between this time he decided to work.

Some says he's a beast when it comes to business and it might be true because in these two hours he finished 2 meetings, and earned 20 million dollar. When it comes to business he's a tycoon.
.
.
.

.

.

.

Raba was lathering her body lotion in her neck when her phone buzzed. Keeping the bottle down her face bloomed in a gorgeous smile seeing the caller id. Fahad was in the bed, reading a book. And he didn't even need to ask her anything because only one person can cause this reaction. Their son. His wife's heart.

Swiping the answer button she placed the phone near her ear.

"Mera baccha!! Land hogaya plane?!" She cooed.

"W-what?! Really?!" Fahad was startled when his wife stood up and looked at him grinning like a psycho. Hanging up the phone she ran toward him and tackled him in a hug.

"Begum, aram sei. Keya hua?" He asked calmly but there was a smile on his face.

"Pata hai kon aya hai?! MERA BETA!!!" Saying this she ran outside. Getting out she saw a black Rolls Royce entering the haveli and she ran harder. The moment she caught the glimpse of his body she racked him in a hug.

Almost immediately her son's heavy and strong arms came around her. Caging her. He buried his nose in between her hair and smelled the familiar scent. Pulling back she cupped his face in her hand. She had tear in her eyes. And rained kisses over her baby. The baby that has grown up.

Shahzad smiled lightly and pulled back. Noticing his father and brothers that jumped up on him, he greeted everyone and hugged all.

How was it?!

Comment what you expect and I'll try to do it like that. But I guess like kinda I know what you all want.

*wink*

Khuda hafiz