Azal 4 💕

Warda was hopping around, with a cookie on her hand

Warda was hopping around, with a cookie on her hand. Today was the musical night. And she was sure she's going to blow everyone away by her dancing. She's a really good dancer. But that was in the evening and right now it's only 12. So she decided to check the decorations and spend some time with Saad, before he gets hitched.

Dancing around the corridor she was in her own world, when she crashed into something hard. And like those movies and books she expected the wall which  she crashed into suddenly turn into a handsome hunk. But that didn't happened. Because the exact opposite of her expectation happens. She actually crashed into a pillar.

Hurriedly she looked around, trying to find if someone saw her. But seeing no one she signed in relief. But that was not long lived, because she soon heard a hyaena laughing.

Snorting and crying Dawal was laughing like an actual hyena and warda hurriedly opened her camera and started recording it. Then sneakily closed the app when he noticed.

Standing up and supporting himself with his knees, he wiped the tears that fell.

"M-mujhe rec-ord karna chaiye tha!!" Saying this he was still laughing.

Warda mocked him and smirked.

"You can do that later. But you know you're all bark and no bite. Buttttt unlike you, I think that action speaks louder than words." Waving the video in her hand she laughed and then before he can come to his senses, she ran.

She ran like a madman with laughter bubbling from her. And for a fact she also knew that Dawal was behind her. Shouting her name and telling her what he'll do if she doesn't delete the video. She scoffed. As if she will get scared.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.

Wearing an orange sharar with a silk suit, which has shiffon duppatta with ruffles. She looked at herself. She chose a rosy makeup look for today. Because today is the-official-day-to-dance-to-the-point-of-madness she vowed to dance away the night. She was going to dance to 8 songs today. Huh let's see what the bride sides got. They can't beat her. Spraying her favorite perfume all over her body, she wore a high heel that showed her perfect toes. Chewing a bubble gum, she went downstairs.

Her mother, father and useless brother was busy getting ready. Greeting guests and handing them welcome drinks, she made her way to the big open garden where the function was going to be held.

The evening sky was twinkling with stars, the huge garden was lit with classy lights and for elegance she decided the one which cast a light yellow hue over everyone. There were board section, food section, drinks section, desserts section, games section, a rickshaw which was decorated with flowers beautifully, and a photoshoot area. There was 60 tables perfectly settled, with perfect decorations and in between all these there was a huge stage.