Intekhaab 2 🌗

Sometimes I wonder what would've I be if not an architect

Maybe a doctor? Nah I cannot tolerate blood.

Then an engineer? I don't want people to die.

Maybe a psychologist? I myself is a psycho.

Maybe a detective then?! Yess!! I would've make a great detective.

How you ask? Maybe because of the fact that I agreed to spy a man for one of my clients.

My first ever client.

None other than Sima Hamdani y'all.

The people in the cafe looked at two newcomers, with their jaw dropped. One of them was wearing a green wig and the other was wearing a red wig. Both of them had huge sunglasses on and their weird looking dress was too funny.

They walked to their tables confidently until one of them tripped and fell.

The people there tried stopping their laughter when they saw the look on her face. Acting like a graceful pig she stood up and went to their table.

Now sitting here with a green wig and purple lipstick is something that has always been on Kaina's to-do list.

Don't ask her to tell you her to-do list. Nobody knows that.

She won't ever tell anyone.

Not that she was embarrassed but people just couldn't understand the fact that wanting to catch chickens in the middle of a farm is a fun game too.

I mean come on!! It's fun duh!

"Bhabi itna extra maat act karo." Sima hissed lowly, ducking her head when people stared at her like she was crazy. She doesn't blame them because one look at the person sitting beside her with a green wig, people will immediately know that she's not a sane person.

She shut her eyes embarrassingly when bhabi dropped a fork clumsily, then looked left and right suspiciously and then acted like nothing happened.

"Uss bande criminal hai keya?" She said, pushing her black sunglasses which was covering half of her face till her nose and then looking at the person judging him hard.

They were here to see one of her business client. He acted suspiciously the last time Sima saw him and being a curious cat she couldn't resist. And In hurry she made the mistake to blurt it all out in front of her bhabi. Who as soon as she heard the plan had a sinister look on her face which managed to scare the crap out of her.

God knows how her brother is not scared for his life.

"Keya?! Koi criminal nahi hai bhabi!! He wants a deal with my company and he seemed quite persistent that's why we're here. To see if he's a good person or a bad one." Sima tried explaining the reason to her bhabi who seemed to forget the real motive every 5 second.