Haafiza 5 🫀

جب آنکھیں بولتی ہیں اور دل جانتا ہے کہ دماغ کس چیز کو جھٹلانے کی کوشش کرتا ہے تو آپ کو حقیقت کا ادراک کرنا چاہیے کیونکہ وقت کے ساتھ ساتھ یہ جان لیوا بھی بن سکتا ہے۔]

We all fear the truth sometimes, thinking it will hurt more to see it and accept it, so what we all try to do is make a fake reality inside our mind and try living inside it because the reality we create gives us comfort and peace. But life has its own way to teach us a lesson and to force us to see the truth, it doesn't care about your feelings or emotions, if it did then it wouldn't be called life no?

Her steps were practically running toward the door. She didn't know who was she trying to run away from. The reality or the truth. She could hear his steps echoing behind her. It was as if he was trying catch up with her. Unlike her anxious ones it was steady but fast. Her steps halted when she saw two young man in their avocado pajamas trying snatch a phone from each other's hands. They looked eerily familiar.

"Take these avocados out of your fancy pjs aur thus le apne black hole ke andar. Waise bhi haar din toh sifr khata hi rehte hai. Mujhe yeh phone chaiye!" Screamed one of them, who swung his fists at the later one but the man ducked in time and it collided with the wall as he went frozen for a moment and then started howling cradling his hand.

Ouch, it looked like it hurts.

"Allah!! Wallah Mera haat!" Hopping with one leg he wailed in pain as the other one was rolling on the floor literally laughing crying, very amused with his own quick reflexes.

"This is what we call karma kutte!! This is the prove that you are a squid. Always clumsily swinging your hands here and there but never once hitting what you aim for you fool! This actually represents your life too you know."

"If I am a squid then aren't you supposed to be one as well, because we unfortunately shared a womb. I mean kinta pyaar, harami Mujhe shanti se jine bhi Karne dia us 9 mahine, haye kinta kharap din the meri."

He gasped and she stifled a laugh. They were sprouting all these bullshits while keeping a straight face.

"Accha?! Toh tujhe yeh yaad nahi ki kaal raat ko dinner keya kiya, par yeh yaad hai ki tu 23 saal aur 9 mahine pehle keya kiya tha?! Huh let me go and cry a river for you sweet Azaan!"

The other one was about to counter back when the hitler's voice startled them both.

"Enough!" His absolute voice kind of sounded pissed and in all honesty, she doesn't give a fuck as she smiled slightly when she noticed how their eyes snapped toward her. Their eyes widened and she rolled her eyes at how both of them ran their eyes up and down her body questioningly.