Iztirrar 6 🌙

Standing straight, wearing a beige color bodycon dress with an overcoat with see through heels, Awamila took a stand in front of the mic placed in front of her

Standing straight, wearing a beige color bodycon dress with an overcoat with see through heels, Awamila took a stand in front of the mic placed in front of her. Taking a deep breath, she cleared her throat to gain attention. When everyone's attention was on her's she started speaking,

"Assalamu alaikum, ladies and gentlemen. My name is Awamila Hussain and I'm a doctor in YeKha hospital. A neurosurgeon. I'm also currently specializing in neurological disorders and psychology. Today is a very big day for me, because I decided to share one of my stories with you all. The one that I used to hide. From whom? From myself."

The audience was hooked. The lady in the stage who was dominating the environment was looking every inch of a professional doctor with high intelligence. But something about the way she was talking, it looked like she was finally letting her admirers peek inside her private life.
Yazan with his family leaned back relaxed but they were all attentive.

"I was 10 years old when my parents left Pakistan. Because they are renowned lawyers and quite successful, they decided to move to UK. Leaving me behind with nannys. And I was diagnosed with PTSD AND ODD."

Everyone gasped. Yazan's family and him were frozen.

"ODD means Oppositional Defiant Disorder, which means that I would often get angry, I would argue with adults, becomes very spiteful and many other. And PTSD means Post-traumatic Stress Disorder. Which means that I would get nightmares, lack of positive thoughts, intense ongoing fear or sadness, feeling numb and many more. So, when I used to feel these things I would ignore them. Making myself believe that they were all my imagination and all. And between all chaos, all I wanted was for someone who would understand me and listen to me. That's it. And that's what every children wants. Yes, this is a mental disorder but it's not a virus that will contaminate you if you get close to that person. Because some people think that way. So back to the story, after suffering from these for 9 years. I found someone. I found someone who would listen to me and understand me. And at that point I developed separation anxiety. Meaning I would get anxious if someone I liked would get away from me. At the age of 19, a teenager Awamila fell in love."

Yazan was blank. He knew she was talking about him and their time together. He recalled how even after their 6 months relationship Awamila never talked about her parents and her feelings or emotions.

"But life is a bitch. He betrayed me. He left me leaving nothing but a broken girl. He didn't even looked back once. Nor did he looked guilty. He didn't wanted me from the beginning. I was game for him. I knew about my conditions. I was always interested in brain and how it functions. So when he left me I knew that if I don't get gold if my thoughts and emotions fast then it would destroy me. And I was so angry and betrayed,that I convinced myself that I would never ever bow in front of my fears ever again. Period. So gradually I overcame all these disorders by myself. With no one by my side. And today as I stand here, in front of all of you, I will once again repeat what I just said. I won't bow in front of anyone except Allah. Today whatever I am, whoever I am it's because my raab is with me. You know how they say that 'someone who doesn't have anyone has Allah by her side'. That's true. So for a final note."

She took a deep breath. She knew whatever she's gonna say is gonna blow up on the internet.

"Mental health is really important and very fragile for a kid. When we get sick with fever and our body burns, we take medicines right? Some people think that people with mental disorders are crazy. No they are not. People back from this generation actually didn't realized how important mental health really is. But now we have technology which helps us look into someone's brain. To be precise how brain produces chemicals for every words that they hear."

People were really impressed with Awamila. But Yazan was struck. He felt his stomach twisting with pain and guilt. Only if he listened to his heart and not his so called friends. His eyes were hollow and it was tearing up. Yazan never knew she was dealing with so many things. She never told her anything about herself. It was always about the things she liked to do. He knows she hates him now. Well she has every right to do so.

"Ohh! And one more thing. I don't beat around the bush. I am a very straightforward person, if you don't know how to raise a child then don't have them. But you have no right, to ruin a baby's someone's life after they are born. Just use a fucking condom or pills. Is that hard? Well, I guess for some people that is hard. Also nowadays even the law is quite strict on this matter. So watch out your back because if a case like that catches my attention even the slightest bit, I'll ruin whoever that is. That is a promise.

" Smirking slightly at the mortified audience she left the stage. She was back to herself. Did she give a flying fuck what everyone else thinks? No. She did what she wanted to do. And told what she wanted to tell.

As she descended off the stage, claps resonated in the hall room. Making her roll her eyes. She knew those who clapped must be screaming at her in their heads now. But to fit in the society, they clapped. Huh! Fucking hypocrites!!

After that she attended some more renowned doctors. It was a mental health venture and every doctors, businessman and elite people from all around the world was present here. She won 2 awards in medical field and Yazan won 3 awards in business field.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She was preparing to leave when she saw Yazan and his whole family coming toward her. She stopped and smiled at them. Dua came and hugged her. Kissing her on the cheeks. She had tears in her eyes. She was a very emotional person so she understood. Then the crazy gang including Elha, Eshal, Yailiya and Yaham.

Those four idiots hugged her tightly. Or more like squished her between them. She scowled and slapped everyone's back and pushed them away from her. They smiled knowing that she loved them to no extent but she hates clingy people.

The chairman came and patted her head grinning and giving her blessings. Then he looked at Yazan who was quite the entire time and sighed. Even in this old age he is the one who has to play cupid These stupid people can't do anything to save their life.

"Beta come home today. Kuch baat karne the tumse." He said, his face morphine into a fake sad one. She rolled her eyes. She knew he was pretending but decided to go with them as she was tired. She nodded and was about to move toward her car when he gasped.

She turned around see him looking at her car with googly eyes. She narrowed her eyes at her.

"Is this the latest version of the new Lamborghini Veneno?! Awamila go with Yazan! I will come in this car." Saying this without adding anything he got in the car with Yaham. As everyone already left in their respective cars, it was only him and her.

So, what do you think will happen?

Trust me things are going to get spicy in the next chapter. Till then

Khuda hafiz