Azal 2 💕

The lush green and clear blue sky was going along with them, as the car moved

The lush green and clear blue sky was going along with them, as the car moved. They decided to go to Islamabad 1 weeks before the wedding so that they could have fun and also take part in the preparations and stuff. They landed 20 minutes ago and she was already impatient. She couldn't wait to see her entire family. Warda's maternal and her father's side lived together. As they were cousins before they got married. So the whole Khan clan lived in a huge haveli in the posh area of Islamabad.

She was sitting beside bibijaan. Her hand was busy torturing the packet of Pringles. She doesn't get it how can someone like the original one? Like isn't that a shame in the name of chips? It tastes horrible and on top of that, how can that be the an actual taste? She just doesn't get it.

"Bibijaan, apko na iss baar dance karna hoga. Lolo ki nikkah me bhi nahi kiya tha. Arre sirf app kiu sabko isbar dance karna hoga!" She said enthusiastically as she looked between her parents keeping her head between the junction of the front seats.

"Arre bhai kiu nahi, kiu nahi!! Hum jarur nachenge!! Par pehle apne ammi ko mana lo." Her father Salman said teasingly. But gulped and looked straight when his wife glared at him dirtyly.

"Salman you should stop unless you want to sleep on the couch for 1 month." Fatema said with a sickly sweet smile, letting him know that she is serious. And that was it for Ahil, bibijaan and her. They cracked loudly, slapping each other as they laughed hard. Everyone knew how scared Salman was of this particular thing. He was always with his wife. As he couldn't stay without his wife. So it was very entertaining for them to see how even after 35 years of marriage, their love for each other were still the same.
Mash Allah! She watched them with dreamy eyes as she prayed them happiness and blessings. She also wanted a life partner like that.

Her thoughts were cut off as Ahil snatched her Pringles. Shouting a 'HEYY!' She lunged forward and smacked his head hard.

"Ouchhh diiii yaar, appki hands toh bilkul bhi soft nahi hai!!" Ahil whined while rubbing his head. His sister could hit and even have the audacity to look innocent. He scrowled. And the siblings duo continued bickering back and forth.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The BMW car entered a majestic looking haveli. The haveli belonged to Warda's dadajaan. She felt her eyes tear up at his thoughts and she hurriedly composed herself, not wanting anyone to be worried. Her bibijaan also had tears in her eyes and unlike Warda she didn't bothered wiping it off.

The haveli was her childhood home. Until she was 6 years old. Then they moved to Lahore. It had a huge swimming pool and garden behind it. Surrounded by hills and trees, this haveli gave Warda the access to the vast blue sky, that she loved so much.

Just when the car entered she saw her parent's both side of family, waiting there for them. Warda and Ahil rushed outside in excitement. And their other 5 siblings also ran toward them. They all screamed and Warda jumped like a koala in the arms of Saad. Her cuddle bear. Saad was hugging her tightly as she wrapped her legs around his hips and laughed. They were meeting after 6 months. Well, not too long for anyone but for Warda who was very close to Saad from childhood, she felt a child again when he picked her up.

"Sadduuuu main aa gayi!!!!" She called him with the nickname she knew he hated.

He frowned and dropped her. "Yaar chotu kitni dafa bataya karu main, mujhe saadu maat bulaya karo."

Warda skillfully ignored him and hugged everyone else tightly. After greeting and chatting with everyone she entered the home when she was tackled in a bone crushing hug. Causing her to lose her balance and land straight on the ground. That's Dawal's style of greeting someone.

"Ahhh. Mujhe nachna hai nikkah ke din, toh meri haddi agar tuti na toh maine tumhari haddi todna hai." She said pushing him off of her.

Dawal stood up and grinned.

"Chotu, pehle na kuch kha lo taki mujhe marne ki takat rahe." He laughed and speed off when she began chasing him.
.
.
.
.
.
Warda looked at herself in the mirror and whistled in appreciation. She was looking so hot. Unlike girls her age she was extremely confident of her looks and personality. She was wearing a lavender color suit, which was a little tight around her upset body, with lavender color cigarette pants. She paired this with a white jutti and her silky hair was flowing. After putting on some light makeup, which consists of blush and lipstick, she sprayed her favorite perfume all over her body.

Smirking at herself, she did some weird stuff and finally left the room. Coming downstairs she saw Saad and immediately went to sit beside him. Saad looked up and kissed her forehead lovingly. She grinned and rested her head on his strong shoulder blades.

"Warda!! Beta, maine tumhe kaha tha na ki meri ek best friend hai?" Her tayi Ammi asked with a huge grin on her face. She looked just like a teenager. She nodded.

"Accha woh!!! Jiske bare mei app itni baat karta hai ki taya abbu jealous ho jate hai!! Wohi hai keya?!" She blurted out in excitement. Saad burst out laughing at her innocence. Trust Warda to entertain you even then the situation is not right. She manages to light up everyone's day by her blabbering.

Tayi Ammi blushed and shoot a look at the women who was standing beside them with a gentle smile. Only then Warda noticed the stranger who was smiling at her tayi Ammi mischievously.

The women was tall, she looked like she's 5'6. But still she looked short in front of her 5'10 height. Her eyes were hazel, which was filled with warmth and she looked calm and composed. Totally opposite of her tayi Ammi. Warda weirdly felt calm in her presence. But her aura was screaming rich. She looked like she's in her late 40s, but her figure was swoon worthy. She was wearing a saare that covered her whole body. She had a Prada bag in her one hand and the other hand was holding her tayi ammi's hand.

When their laughter finally stopped, she felt relief. They laughed for 2 minutes straight! Yes she counted. Because she was standing there all awkward and fiddling with her duppatta is not something she likes to do.

Tayi Ammi then looked at her and said, "ohh I completely forgot to introduce you two. Warda this is my best friend, or more like sisters Raba Fahad Ahmed."

Then she turned toward her friend and said, "Raba this is the light of our heart, everyone's favorite Warda Khan. Don't trust this face of innocence because she's the most mischievous and talkative person you'll ever meet." She warned playfully to her friend. But it looked like she's joking.

Warda whined at her and Raba laughed. Loving how adorable the young girl looked.

"You know Raba is also best friend with your mother. They were inseparable when they were little."

Warda gasped and then turned toward Raba. Her eyes glinting with recognition.

Raba smiled at her and as she started at the young girl, who hopped back to her brother after declaring that she won't talk to her tayi Ammi anymore, she couldn't help but smile at the thoughts inside her head.

Maybe I met her today for a reason. And she knew what that reason could be.

With that she felt a genius plan forming inside her head as she smiled at her for the last time, before she headed inside to execute this plan.

Soooo what do you think?! I know it's kinda boring now but don't worry it's gonna be interesting soon enough.

Soo love me and comment so that I know what you guys think and want. 😉😉

Khuda hafiz