Iztirrar 9 🌙

Sunlight was peeking through the blinds in the morning

Sunlight was peeking through the blinds in the morning. Which Siri probably did as it was ordered. Soft cold breeze was blowing gently. The sound of clock ticking and the smell of morning after the rain came hitting her nostrils. Making her eyebrows furrow. Her long eyelashes started opening up, feeling warm on her back. Feeling confused about the way her lower body was really heavy she slowly turned her head.

Her lips parted as realization hits her. There sleeping behind her was none other than the prince of his own dreamland. Even though she felt annoyed she couldn't ignore the fact that he still looked very handsome even when he was asleep. His long eyelashes were falling on his cheeks and his eyebrows were relaxed. His silky raven black hair was a mess, but in the most beautiful way. His red lips were parted and he was snoring lightly. How can a human look this gorgeous even when he's asleep? She knows she looks like a gorilla who's sleep deprived every time she sees herself in the morning after waking up.

Looking down she sighed as she watched how his one leg were thrown over her stomach and the other one was between her legs. His one arm was holding her tightly just under her boobs and his other arm snaked under her head and he even wrapped them around her throat. His that hand's fingers were on her hair. Argh.

Looking up at the huge clock to see it was 6 in the morning. Awamila was not surprised as she was an early riser. Breathing loudly she started detangling his body from her's and she was successful when he whined in his sleep but then turned around and hugged himself. Awamila deadpanned. Such a baby. Snorting she left for her room.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Closing the door of her bathroom, she sat on the bed. Her bedroom was painted in white and black color. In the middle of the bedroom was a huge queen size bed and just before the bed was a huge mirror. She was a fan of mirrors. On the left side was the washroom and the walk in closet. And on the right size was a balcony.

She looked outside at the sky as the morning rays became harsh. Slowly the sound of cars honking was heard and the soft breeze was coming through the open balcony door.