Haafiza epilogue 🫀

*Pani de rang*

1 month later:Yazdaan was hosting a grand party in honor of his 6 years old son

1 month later:
Yazdaan was hosting a grand party in honor of his 6 years old son. The son he now loves with all his being. That little boy is too cute and soft for his own good. An exact copy of his mother from heart. Soft, mature, loving and full of life. As outgoing as him but he doesn't let anyone cross his comfort zone.

A month full of bliss, happiness and gratitude. Now that he thinks about the past, it was not like he was unhappy before. But there has always been a sense of emptiness inside his mind and heart. But the moment they reunited that place slowly started to fill up. It wasn't until much later in life he actually realized he wanted this kind of life since forever. He wanted a family of his own, his wife and children. Yalda was giving him all that and for that he will always be grateful to her.

As much as he loves her, sometimes there's things that pisses him off to no limit. From all those thousands of things that she does to annoy him intentionally her favorite part is an ugly emotion called jealousy.

She freaking loves to play with his over protectiveness. She knows what pisses him off and still go ahead and do that like a baby that she is. It won't take someone to long to notice that even though Yalda has a tough exterior she's actually very innocent and child like from inside. Her immaturity regarding some situations and topics and baby attitude doesn't even bother him. He loves taking care of her. And it seems like after she moved in with him she has become an even bigger baby. His mother and father leaves no stone unturned to comfort her and that little brat surely enjoys that.

Times like this makes him chuckle because he remembers his father once told him that when you can't control or tame a woman that's when you know you found the right one. Yalda was everything he had ever wanted. She is his dream that existed in reality. His world, dream, future revolves around her.

But this world of his sometimes gets too cheeky for his liking. Don't get him wrong, but it's only when she acts a little too closer than necessary with someone other than him, that's where his problem starts.

The deep red saare that his mother gifted her was wrapped around her body, the slight reveal of her midriff was bare in front of him. Though he was very liberal and open minded, he has came to an overdue realization that he was not that open minded and liberal when it comes to her.

He gulped down the juice because Yalda will make him sleep on the couch again if he dared to touch the alcohol and he definitely doesn't have that on his mind today. He stood up, the man who was rambling shut up abruptly.

"Mr. Qu-reshi, sir did I said something wrong?" The man was stuttering looking up at him, even though now they both were standing the man was towering over him. He looked into the tycoon's cold eyes as his green pool of eyes stared down at him. Mr. Ehman gulped slightly.