Maaf kardo 8 🌧

*~Nowhere to run~* *KGF Bgm drill*

Listen to these songs if you wish to feel what I felt. I mean it's for your own fun not like I dang these songs and I'm getting paid if you hear them yk 🪺

 I mean it's for your own fun not like I dang these songs and I'm getting paid if you hear them yk 🪺

Omertà

Omertà.

A world where she's both, the angel and the devil. Because wasn't the devil once an angel too?

Sometimes life throws some situations at us that none of us expects. When you go through a dark time you feel like surrendering. Darkness is scary filled with uncertainty and heavily painful for some. Some loses that battle halfway and some hands on, but either way they both loses. One loses the live, and the other loses the will to live.

Fedella's mind was used to lock in the memories inside the deep pit. It was a prisoner of her own self. The shackles of past was still tied with her ankle. Unable to let her move forward, so staying in the same place for so many years it was not familiar for her. The unknown scared her, it was unusual for her to be scared of anything but her mind. Because she was not scared of anyone but her mind. It was darkest place she knows and even if she wants to escape the place, she knew it will forever be a part of her.

She's a sinner. She sinned too many times. She has too many faces to realize which one of them is real. People shit their pants when she comes in front of them. Mainly the bad ones because they know what they did. Not the worst one cause she's the worst out of them. And by the time she reveals herself, it's almost time for them to leave this world behind which they polluted.

She grinned, a sinister aura around her as her eyes fed on the master piece in front of her. Marco's muscular back facing her as she drowned in his thoughts.

Santo was emitting a demonic aura. Gone the playful and mischievous person, it was replaced with the one who he was known for.

The Cadel.

His breathing was heavy but indicating anger, his eyes were rimmed kind of red, the clenched jaw was enough to make people back off in fear. His eyes were not looking ahead as he stood in front of the big glass wall. It was a 30 story building and there was no way police or any other people can hamper with their security.