Qainaat 10 🌖

The keyboards, murmuring voices of the people around him was all around Zarrar

The keyboards, murmuring voices of the people around him was all around Zarrar. But he couldn't hear anything. He was sitting in the massive conference room. And the entire room was full of computers and a big screen with tracker and officers. Polices and army's anxious posture, the trackers tired eyes and Zarrar's frightening calm posture was scaring all of them.

It's been 24 hours. 24 hours since someone kidnapped his wife. His life.

He knew whoever kidnapped Faeezah was trying to fuck with him. He knew he had many enemies. But even the enemies would respect him because they all were scared of him.

No matter how loving he was with his family, but he was a whole different person when it comes to business. Mess with him and he'll make sure you won't see the next daylight again.

So, whoever that coward was who kidnapped his zojah has to be someone who's seeking the power and wealth he possessed.

Sitting on his royal chair, elbows popped up on the desk, black shirt's sleeves rolled up till his elbow. His expensive rolex sitting on top of his wrist. His aura oozing with darkness and rage.

He was looking like a true king. But what nobody knew was that this king's mind was racing with all bad thoughts. His heart was crying for his wife.

"Bhaijan?" Raghib's voice broke his chain of thoughts. Looking up at his brother-in-law, who had a worried look on his face, he hummed.

Raghib was worried for his sister and his bhaijan. His bhaijan had gone completely nuts the moment when he heard Faeezah's screaming. They were in a board meeting when that happened and without saying anything he started screaming his wife's name again and again.

He was looking like he's going to go on a rampage if they don't find Faeezah soon.

"Bhaijan, aap ghar jaiye saab parishan hei. Ammi abbu or tayi ammi taya abbu saab bohot roo rahi hai. Mein manage kar lunga. Aur hum Zah ko dhund lenge." He said in a soft voice.

Zarrar completely ignored him and kept his eyes trained on the people working. When suddenly one of the trackers screamed.

In a blink of an eye, Zarrar was beside him, "What happened?!"

The young boy's eyes lit and said in a excited tone, "We found her!! It looks like the tracker you putted into your wife's hair clip has been activated. And you said it can only be tracked if someone switches it on. And your wife knew that. So she's alive!! And we have the address."

Without wasting anymore time everyone was out of the conference room.

"Mr.Shah, you wait here. We'll go and get your wife." The head of the police department said politely. But when Zarrar's glare hardened he signed and gave him and Raghib and Sadeem three bullet prof jackets. Along with a P99-SP.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Zarrar's car along with 20 cars of police and ambulance stopped at a distance. It turned out those fuckers were hiding his zojah in a abandoned house. It almost looked hunted with huge trees and a lake surrounding it.