Qainaat epilouge 🌖

"Faeezah yeh maat karo!"

"Faeezah why are you lifting it up?"

"Faeezah why are you out of the bed?"

"Faeezah I swear I'll chain you to the bed if you don't listen to me!"

Zarrar was continuously ordering Faeezah not to move, not to walk, he even made sure that he carries her to the bathroom and Faeezah was loving it, given her lazy ass.

It's been 1 month since that incident and poor Zarrar was traumatized for his entire life. My family was extra protective since then. When I came back the first thing mom did was hug me and then started shouting at me for being kidnapped.

As if it was my fault that I was kidnapped. Brown moms I tell you!

Zarrar since then has been so patient and caring for me. Not like he wasn't before. But now that I was carrying a little bundle of joy in my womb he has become much more possessive of us.

Yes, I'm pregnant.

It's been two weeks since we've came to know that. And my baby is only 20 days old. Maybe that angry sex really worked like a magic?

Giggling to herself she was suddenly reminded of Zarrar's reaction to this news. Gosh, she recorded it and every time she watches it she swing her arms and legs everywhere in order to stop laughing.

So what happened was 2 weeks after that incident she started feeling sick abd nausea. She didn't told Zarrar anything because she was already suspicious and took a test. When it came out positive she screamed and Zarrar got scared so he started screaming for her, pounding on the bathroom door. Then she opened the door and jumped on him like a koala. And before Zarrar can say anything she jumped out of his arms and shouted I'm pregnant!!! And then ladies and gentlemen what Zarrar did was pretty un soon to be dad type.

He fainted.

Yes, he fainted.

And Faeezah screamed, and everyone else hearing them entered the room and started asking why was he sleeping on the floor.

Then Faeezah with tears in her eyes said that he fainted because she said she was pregnant.

And the family's reaction was so funny to see.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Right now she was sitting on the comfy bean bag in the garden and sipping the beetroot juice given by her mother-in-law.  She was looking at the setting sun.

The sun looked tired and the sky was looking like the playground for colors. The pink and orange mixed so nicely as if they are made to be mixed. And it was as if the blue sky smiled and hided behind the bright orange tone of the sky. As if lending them his place. The wind was blowing lightly and the birds were chirping. Subhan Allah
She mumbled.