Aziyat 3 🌑

Eliza drove away from the house

Eliza drove away from the house. The BMW sliding smoothly on the road. The area was calm and serene. Witting 10 minutes she was on the busy road of Karachi. She was going to eat something and then drive mindlessly. Her thoughts were jumbled up and she needed to stay alone for sometime.

Her phone buzzed causing her trance to broke. Ali bali. She smiled a little seeing the caller Id. Swiping right, his deep voice laced with annoyance rang in the car.

"Eliza I swear if you pull these type of stunts again na, I'm telling you. You'll see the worst of me." He seethed. Jeez, this guy has temper problems.

"Alright rich boy, what's up? What are you doing and why did you called me?" She said, concentrating on the road.

"Didn't I told you a thousands of times to stop calling me that? And why do I need a reason to call you and from when? Last time I checked you still couldn't take care of yourself." He said sounding bored, but the underlying anger was evident.

She rolled her eyes. Why is her life filled with men with their period 24/7?

"Accha baba, call kar dena jaab marzi aye. Kaha ho tum? Milna hai keya?" She said parking her car in front of a small beach cafe.

"Thik hai. Give me 5 minutes and I'll come." Sayin this he cuts the phone as she strolled inside.

Picking out a table with 2 seats beside the fence, she mindlessly stared at the sea outside.

5 minutes later she noticed his highness entering the cafe. Staying as she was, she watched how his eyes raked over her body and annoyance surfaced inside his eyes. Knowing very well what's coming next, she sighed.

"Eliza hamesha black hi kiu pehenti ho? Thora kabhi kabhi colorful dresses pehen liya karo?" He said sitting across her.

She raised her eyebrows and then chuckled.

"Yaar Ali, from when did you became my personal stylist? And have you ever saw me with something colorful? Why are you asking such meaningless questions then? Also this outfit doesn't need any sort of extra colors." She said annoyingly. She absolutely hates suits and all those traditional things girls wear. She's fine with her jeans and shirts.