Intekhaab 1 🌗

It was a nice rainy day

It was a nice rainy day. The day was gloomy and cold. Her favorite season. Some people don't like this season because of it's dark nature but she loved it. It reminds her of her childhood when her mother and she used to get drenched together.

She looked into the mirror, a girl with hip length hair, pitch black eyes as black as midnight, stared at her back. Her hair was wet. Her sky blue kameez was tight in her chest region because of them being inflamed. They were naturally a little big. Her petite form was tired.

She looked over the bed. The bedroom was dark and black. It was elegant and royal. The grey sheets on the bed was crumbled. From underneath the bed a muscular back was peeking along with a bunch of black hair messily sitting on top of the man's head. She felt her stomach fluttering. It was fajr time and she hurriedly wrapped a scarf around her head.

She loves praying. Allah was her solace. Allah is her best friend. She asks everything to Allah knowing that even if everyone betrays her her Allah won't.

She was silently watching the sky as it turned bright. She got up from the prayer mat and turned around. Gasping when she saw a pair of steel grey eyes staring right back at her.

His bed hair falling on his forehead. He was silently watching her. His eyes intense and distant. He normally pulled of his duvet revealing his abs. The toned chest and arms had small scratches.

She lowered her eyes. Cheeks flaring up. She walked up to the mirror and started doing light makeup. She loves light and cute makeup. Wearing 3 pairs of earrings she was engrossed in her mind.

What should I do today?

It's my day off and I have nothing else to do.

She was so engrossed that she didn't noticed him walking upto her. His front collided with her back and she froze. Why is she like this? She's known for being fearless for gods sake!

Yeh kaha sai aya?

He took a hold of her arm and turned her around, cornering her. His eyes were distant but intense. She loves his eyes. It was normal yes but they were weirdly deep. But he was close to her.

He drew his face close to hers his breath falling on her face. She closed her eyes feeling his hands around her ribs. He ran his tongue on her lower lips and grazed them lightly and soon their tongue was playing tango with each other. His tongue was demanding and hot. She shyly started participating and damn her if she didn't loved it.

After couple of minutes he left her mouth and looked into her eyes. Breathing ragged and harsh.

Suddenly his eyes flamed with anger.Without saying anything he left her there and walked over to the bathroom. Shutting the down roughly, he disappeared inside.

His mood swings are worse than a baby.

But even though she knew how angry he always stays she couldn't help but feel bad. She felt her tears pouring out of her eyes at his behavior. Her heart hurts when he acts like this. But she should've been used to it considering it's been 5 months to their marriage. And he's like this. No affection, no love that she craves for.