Inthekhaab 10 🌗

*Mature content*

*Mature content*

It's been 1 month since she came back home. Last one month has been the hardest for her and Mustafa. He made sure she wouldn't stand for more than 10 minutes. The injury required a lot of rest. He appointed a nurse who of course was an old female. Even though his mother and every member of his family cares a great care of her but he still did it, because he didn't wanted them to feel burdened. It wasn't their responsibility. It's his. So the lady stays until he comes and then when he comes home she leaves.

He opened up about his ex fiancé and even though it was quite stressful, he and Kaina both had a chat with that witch. He tried to have a decent conversation with her but when she kept crossing the line he ended up threatening her. Which eventually worked, but all the while Kaina threw daggers at him because in her eyes, he was being insolent.

He knew she will get insecure again.

And he was right.

But then after being a pakistani mother Teresa in front of the villain, she does what? Comes home and cry her eyes out fearing he will leave her for that witch. I mean what even was the point of these whole thing then. She should've let him handle her then. But then again her crying face looks just like a puppy drenched in rain, so he couldn't stay mad at her for too long and then he had to pacify the scared kitten until she slept.

Kaina is like a child. You need to look after her or else she'll go and set the whole house on fire accidentally. She is just like a cat. She always need his attention and love, and if he doesn't give them then she'll become sad and pathetically try to smile, which vexes him to no extent. He loves her real smile. The one that reaches her eyes. Not the fake one.

But even though everyone might think that he'll get angry when she keeps clinging to him, in his mind there's nothing that give him more happiness then being her shield. She's so innocent and cute that he can't help but want to protect her. He loves how she pokes him until he goes to cuddle her to sleep, how she needs him to comb her hair and how much she enjoys it, because when she tries to de tangle her hair, it looks even painful to see. Bal sari nikal Lena hai ekdin. And how she'll put her feet into his lap so that he can massage it because it makes her sleepy, how she sits with him till he's done with his work, how she listens to him, how she understands him, how she gives him countless kisses every morning and most importantly how she always cares and take care of the things he can't say. She can listen to his silence and for Mustafa that's what he'll ever need.

Even his mother always jokes around how Kaina never leaves Mustafa's side once she's in his vision.

"Mustafa!!" She shouted when he left her at the bed and went to take a shower. Sitting there with a sulking face and a cute pout. Her t-shirt was ridden up-to her stomach and it gave him a perfect view of her midriff. He turned around and leaned back on the bathroom door. He folded his arms around her chest and crooked an eyebrow at her. He was shirtless and as he knew the effect he had on his wife, he enjoyed torturing her little soul. He's a sadist.