Intekhaab epilogue 🌗

Mustafa watched his wife running here and there in their room

Mustafa watched his wife running here and there in their room. His eyes fell onto her outfit and it seemed like she was willingly riling him up. She wore a navy blue sarree and it was a transparent one. Was she thinking of going downstairs wearing this?! He'll lock the doors and throw the keys out of the window if she dares.

The black blouse that she was wearing underneath was visible and he gulped. The book he was reading was now useless before him. Who even cares about heart valve disease when your gorgeous wife is in front of you in a see through saare wrapped seductively around her. It was like she was inviting him to come and unwrap them. Well who was he to decline his beautiful wife then. The room was quite dark and the chair he was sitting on was giving him a perfect view of her lustrous body.

He loved her slightly chubby belly, soft like a marshmallow and white like milk. The waist chain he got her was driving him crazy, his mind nowadays remained preoccupied with her thoughts and most of the times especially when she was around, those thoughts were not innocent at all. Recently he discovered she loves jewelry, small ones. So whenever nowadays he sees something beautiful he gets them for her. But there are certain pieces that he only wants her to wear them in front of him. Like this waist chain.

He doesn't want anyone else to know her the way only he knows her.

He didn't knew if she was aware of the effect she had on him but he was quite sure she seemed nervous. Her slightly shaky hands and the way she was peeking at him from the corner of her eyes gave heraway. He stifled a chuckle and maintained his poker face that he knows edges her. His wife is quite needy and it works in his favor because he didn't even knew he was needy until he had her.

He closed off the books and lifted his hands. Running his finger on his lips that suddenly felt dry.

"Kaina, come here."

Kaina turned around and gulped.

Was she caught?!

Mustafa watched in amusement how her in ten seconds of time her facial expression went from confusion to shock to greedy to nervousness. She knows he can't resist when he sees her getting ready for him and she purposely tries to test his control every time. She loves getting ready and showing them off to him. He wasn't bragging but his taste in fashion is quite remarkable. And his wife knew that.

He clenched his jaw and his desire flamed up. It's been so long since he tasted her and he was dying from his control. And it was very hard controlling himself when all she tried is pushing all his buttons all together. That cheeky little minx had it coming then. He could feel his eyes swimming in lust.

Kaina gulped in nervousness. The way he was sitting there was too dark and dominating. Even his posture was so dangerous and she could feel his eyes boring on her whole body. The ways he sat and kept his eyes trained on her is giving her whiplash. His left ankle was over his right knees and he was drumming his fingers.