another PSA: Killua's dialogue

hey everyone! it's been a while and i hope you guys will take the time to read this PSA i'm making, i would like to address some things that i will be removing from the fanfic.

as i reread this book, i noticed that i've included inappropriate or sexual jokes in the book, despite the fact that i wrote the reader and Killua as minors. one of them was in chapter 16, when Killua made a comment on the reader's undergarment size.

another thing is the scene when Killua runs into Kalluto at night. Kalluto tells Killua to get some sleep and then Killua proceeds to call him "mom."

with that being said, i would first like to apologize for making these mistakes

with that being said, i would first like to apologize for making these mistakes. i was young when i wrote this book and it wasn't until a few years later did i realize that it is very wrong. it was wrong of me to write sexual parts about both Killua and the reader as they were minors.

i shouldn't have misgendered Kalluto as well, i may have written where he states that he's not a girl but i wrote Killua dismissing Kalluto's defense and that's very unacceptable.

i will be removing these parts from the book, but do let me know if i missed some, which i hopefully didn't. i hope you guys understand.

thank you for reading, and once again i apologize. have a nice day and take care