*Chapter 18*

Killua's P.O.V

I made my way through the hallways to my class. Gon banged his head on the table several times.

I raised an eyebrow and walked towards him. I tapped his shoulder, "Yo, Gon."

He didn't answer. I frowned slightly and brought my hand to his waist. I began tickling and he started laughing his eyes out.

"Okay, okay, stop it!!" He said between laughs. I smirked and stopped tickling him.

He wiped a tear from too much laughter and greeted me with a smile, "Gomen. I was thinking of something."

"What were you thinking about?" I asked concerned.

"It's just that.. a lot of things has been bothering me lately. I haven't figured out a plan on how to get Itona his friends back and.. Alluka.." He murmured his last word.

I sighed and pat his back, "It's alright, Gon. There are million of fishes in the world if you know what I mean."

"And out of all those fishes, I chose Alluka but I guess you're right, thanks Killua!" Gon chirped.

"You're welc-"

"Students, go back to your seats!" Mr.Erwin yelled, surprising us all. He cleared his throat, "I'm going to hand out the quiz you guys did yesterday."

He called each of the student's name and distributed their papers, "..and Killua Zoldyck." I heard my name.

I gulped and took my paper hesitantly. My heart skipped a beat when I saw my score, "Mr.Erwin, you can't be serious."

Mr.Erwin chuckled, "I was shocked at first as well. You had no idea how many times I rechecked your paper."

I pinched myself to make sure this was just a dream and it hurt.

"(Y/n)'s gonna be proud of me."

~~~

"WHAT?!" Gon yelled in disbelief, "B+?!"

"Yep." I said, "Pretty cool, huh?"

"More like pretty awesome! You made a great improvement!" Gon yelled again and I put my finger over his mouth.

"Shhh, you're too loud. You're gonna interrupt the others."

"Oh, sorry." His voice muffled. I released my finger away from his mouth.

"Anyways, I'm gonna go now, I have a lesson to catch up at home."

"Wait." He pulled my uniform. I turned around and saw him giving me a thumbs up, "good luck for the final exam next week."

I nodded, "Yeah."

~~~

"Woah, a B+?!" (Y/n)'s eyes sparkled, "hohoho, I must say, I'm very good at teaching people."

She jumped at me and hugged me tightly, "I'm so proud of you, Tsun Tsun!"

I grab hold on her wrist running out of breath. My face turned into a light purple, "T-T-Too.. Tight.."

(Y/n) let go of her grip, "Sorry, I was just so proud of you!" She squealed, "Alright, our aim now is an
A+!"

"Heh?! Is that even possible?!"

"Of course it is! You got a smart teacher by your side!" She pat her chest confidently, "by the way, are you sure your family's okay with me staying here?"

"Well.. My father said it's fine because he wanted to thank you for helping me improve and the others are just fine with it."

(Y/n) flashes a smile.

"I'm glad to hear that."