*Chapter 21*

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"We're not going to the haunted house, right?"

Damn, what am I gonna answer?

Then suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Killua. He winked at me like he's saying 'Let me handle this'.

I nodded and stood back up, wiping the dust off my clothes. I saw Gon ordering cotton candies. Two cotton candies.

I walked towards him and smiled, "Giving one to Alluka, huh?" I let out a smirk.

His face was covered with 10 layers of red, "Uhm... Well.. I heard she likes sweet things so.." He laughed nervously.

My smirk grew wider, "Right.. RIGHT.." I said sarcastically.

Somehow I have a feeling that Gon would be a great student unlike that white haired brat.

I grinned deviously, "Hey, Gon, do you have any problems in any subjects?"

"What are you planning to do?" A familiar voiced said. I jumped and turned around. My eyes widen.

The assassin's standing there with his arms crossed and Alluka beside me looking clueless. I gulped.

Damn it. I can't let him know.

"N-Nothing! Nothing at all!" I waved my hands frantically. Beads of sweat gathered at my forehead.

He lifted his eyebrow and shrugged it off. He glanced at the cotton candy that was in Gon's hands.

"Hm?" Gon tilted his head. Killua swiped his head to the other side and scratched his fluffy yet messy snow white hair.

It's already so obvious that he wanted some of the cotton candy. Gon gave the Cotton candy to the Zoldyck siblings.

Their eyes were full of happiness and joy as they ate the cotton candy fiercely. Gon and I sweat dropped.

Typical Zoldycks. Always taking everything rough.

Killua ripped a piece of cotton candy and handed it to me. I blinked several times and looked at Killua confused. "Take it."

"Thanks." I placed the cotton candy above my tongue and felt it melting inside. I hummed in delight, "It's nice."

"Can we ride that?" Alluka pointed to the kiddish ride. Killua groaned.

"No, Alluka. I'm not a baby anymore. None of us are." Killua stated and pointed to the other ride beside the one that Alluka requested. "Let's ride that one instead."

Alluka stared at the roller coster in front of her with loops and high pressure. She widen her eyes in fear, "I.. I can't.."

Gon looked at her with a worried look on his face, "Cheer up, Alluka. You can always count on me to protect you from whatever you're scared of." He said confidently.

Alluka giggled, "It's alright, Gon-san. I can protect myself!"

Gon fell down on his knees, "How could I underestimated her..?"

Oh boy, this plan is either gonna succeed or fail.

She taught me how to love [Killua x reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें