*Chapter 20*

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

Killua told his friend, Gon, to meet us at the park. We all gathered there and Gon's expression was priceless when he saw Alluka with us.

I introduced myself to him and we became friends. Now, we're in an ice cream shop.

This is part of the plan— pretend to get broke so Alluka and Gon would share their ice cream.

Alluka, Gon and I saved some seats while Killua ordered the ice creams.

He went over to the counter then checked out the menu, "I'll take 2 chocolate ice creams and 1 vanilla ice cream, please."

The worker nodded. A few minutes later, Killua came back with our ice creams. He gave me the chocolate one, the vanilla to Gon and the other chocolate to himself.

"Onii-chan! Where's my ice cream?" Alluka crossed her arms and pouted. Somehow, her actions made Gon blush.

I nudged Killua's shoulder and pointed to the red faced Gon. I leaned closer to his ear, "It's working, your plan is." I whispered. "Remember your next line." I finally said my words and backed away.

Killua winked and smiled at his little sister, "Gomen, your big brother ran out of money so you're gonna have to share it with Gon."

"Alright!" Alluka said cheerfully. She licked some of the ice cream. Gon's face went redder.

Me and Killua snickered, "Aren't you two just in looove with each other?" I stared at the two people in awe.

Gon's face was so red, I can't even get to see his own eyes.

"Gon, that's enough. No more blushing. (Y/n), Alluka and I invited you to hang out with us.." Killua said.

"..not to see you and Alluka flirt with each other." Killua added. He grinned deviously.

"Oh my glob, Killua. That was perfect." I complimented the silver haired assassin.

"S-stop it, baka." He stuttered with little tints of pink across his cheeks.

Gon chuckled, "Who's the one flirting now?"

"Gon, no." Killua and I said in unison. We narrowed our eyes and him and Gon chuckled more until it turned into a hysterical laugh. People keep staring at us.

"Woi, Gon. You're disturbing the others!" Killua mumbled loud enough for Gon to hear it. Gon finally stopped and wiped his tears away after laughing for so long.

Gon apologized for the trouble. After eating ice cream, we went to our next stop: The amusement park.

This is also part of the plan— There's this haunted house that only allows two people to go in and there's 4 of us so Gon will go with Alluka and I'll go with Killua.

Alluka hate jump scares so she might as well cling onto Gon's arm. This is the perfect plan!

Killua already bought the tickets for the four of us and passed each of them to us.

"Killua, you said you were broke at the ice cream shop. How did you manage to get the tickets?" Gon asked out of the blue.

I cleared my throat, "Killua borrowed my money for the tickets." I lied.

Gon tilted his head and formed an 'O' shape with his mouth. He grinned, "Well, that's okay!"

It's totally not okay for me to lie to someone as innocent as you, Gon.

Alluka poked my arm to get my attention. I turned my head to her and crouched down until I'm at the same height level as she is, "Yes, Alluka?"

"We're not going to the haunted house, right?"

Oh crap.